Chapter won

Hi. My name is y/n. I am 15 years old I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I am 5 feet tall and weigh 60 pounds. Everyone thinks I'm perfect. Except I'm not. My dad is an ant and my mom is a wasp so i was orphaned at birth and now i live at hogwarts.

I wake up next to my boyfriend harry potter. He is my boyfriend but i don't like him i like a Slitherin named Draco. I only date harry because he's the chosen one LOL.

"Good morning Y/n" harry smiles at me. He is so ugly. I am feeling very wickedness today so i push him off the bed and step on his face and his nose breaks.

I run out of his dorm and run as fast as i can and i bump into draco!

"I - I - I - I - am sorry D - d - d - draco" i stutter while teers dream down my cheeks.

"Out of my way you stupid mudblood!" draco shouts at me. He is so so hot and i know i am in love.

"B - b - but draco i'm a insectblood" I sob so loud.

"Get up y/n." he says. I obey. he takes off his pants

"Draco!!! I scream so loud. "We are in the middle of the hallway wat are you doing!

"DONT TALK TO ME JUST GET ON YOUR NEES"

I obey as he takes off his underwear and i see his massive 15 inch meat stick it is so harder than a rock and i want to eat it.

So i do. i eat it so much that it falls off and i swallow it

"i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm sorry draco" i cry

"GET OUT OF MY SITE!" he screams so loud that my ears pop out. i quickly pop them back in and try to run away. He slaps me so hard that he leaves a third degree burn and it hurts so much but he is my love so i do not care.

i run back to harry's dorm. "where did you go princess"

"I HATE YOU!" i yell at the top of my lungs and throw up and in the throwup is draco's 15 inch meat stick.

Harry gasps. "omg did you cheat on me y/n"

"YEA I DID" i scream. i want to kill him so i do kill him with a knife but he just cums back to life.

I run out as fast as i can and i'm sobbing so hard that my lung feals like it is going to brake. I run to the astronomy tower and just sit there for the rest of the night.