"What?" He jumped up from the couch and grabbed my Crocs and giving them to me while grabbing his slides. "Why you not standing up? Get up, come on we gotta go."

"It broke like three hours ago." I told him. "And I need a towel, my feet are wet I need a towel so I can dry off my feet."

"Three hours ag—Paris, why the fuck you just now telling me this?!"

"Don't yell at me I was scared to tell you now please go and get me a towel so we can go!"

He went to the bathroom and came back and tossed me a towel before going back into the bedroom and getting the hospital bag. "You dried yo' feet off yet?"

"I tried but I can't see my feet." I frowned trying to look down at my toes but I couldn't see anything over the fat ass Target sized ball that was hanging off of me.

He dropped the baby bag sighing and came over to me, taking the towel and drying off my feet before putting my Crocs on for me. He moved the spa bath from under me and took it to the kitchen and dumped the water out and I stood up, waddling over to the coat rack and grabbing my jacket.

"We having a baby," Chase said in a sing-song voice, dancing around me and I just stared at him unamused. "But you was all shits and giggles for the last three hours."

"Can we just go? I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" He stuffed his keys into his pocket and opened the door for me and I walked out. "You had a kid before."

"Yeah and I almost died giving birth to her." I explained as he closed the door and I walked towards the car. "I'm afraid to go through that again, birth isn't easy the shit is scary and I'm scared as hell to be giving birth again."

"I got you, you gone be good." He said and I huffed, getting in the car.

•••

I clenched onto Chase's hand as tight as I could while pushing. I chose to not use an epidural because I didn't want to risk me becoming paralyzed but I was beginning to regret it because this hurts like hell.

"Come on, just a few more pushes. I see the head." The OB looked at me with a smile and I blankly stared at her before throwing my head back.

"I'm not pushing." I looked over at Chase. "I'm not pushing anymore I can't do it."

"Yes you can, look at me." He squeezed my hand and I looked over at him, tired and sweating bullets.

"I can't do this," I shook my head crying. "I can't do this, I feel like I'm about to die. I can't push, I won't push."

"The baby almost out, you ain't come this far for nothing. You got this, you can push."

"No, I can't," I shook my head, sniffling. "I'm sorry I need to leave, I can't do this. I won't do this."

He sucked his teeth, letting go of my hand and taking off his slides before pushing me up and climbing into the bed sitting behind me, pulling me back into his chest, grabbing my hands again and squeezing them.

"I don't think you can do this," I looked up at him.

"Shh, it's okay I saw them do it on Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy, I'm good." He said and I laughed a little before taking a deep breath.