Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces

Start from the beginning

You three kept walking through the hallway until you heard two people arguing nearby.

Xero: "Hey Twilight do you hear that?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes and it doesn't sound good."

Xero: "Let's check it out."

You both turned around the corner and saw Sunset Shimmer intimidating Fluttershy into a corner.

Fluttershy: "Oh I'm really sorry. I-I just found it and-and I thought should give it to her. I didn't know you had dropped it. She tried to explain herself.

Sunset Shimmer: "Well I did! And I was about to get it before you swooped in and ruined everything! You shouldn't pick up things that don't belong to you. She said angrily.

Fluttershy: "It doesn't really belong to you either." She said in a hushed tone that Sunset heard which made her even more angry.

Sunset Shimmer: "Excuse me?!"

Fluttershy: "N-n-nothing

Sunset Shimmer: "That's what I thought. It's good as mine and you know it. You really are pathetic. It's no wonder your best friends are all stray animals. She said to insult Fluttershy which hurt her feelings and this made you, Twilight and Spike angry.

Twilight Sparkle: "How dare you speak to her that way! She called out which made Sunset Shimmer look at her while the other students look in surprise.

Sunset Shimmer: "What did you say?! She asked Twilight with an annoyed expression."

Xero: "You heard her. Now leave Fluttershy alone Sunset Shimmer." You said which surprised Twilight and Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: 'That's Sunset Shimmer! And the other girl is Fluttershy?!' She thought surprised.

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh it's you again Xero. You always trying to find a way to ruin everything." She says in an bored tone then looks at Twilight and smirks. "And you, you must be new. I can speak to anyone anyway I want too. So better watch yourself like Xero here if you're going to get in my way." She says and walks off and as she does, she glares at male student who puts himself in a locker out of fear and then she walks off completely.

Xero: "You okay there Fluttershy?" You asked the shy girl.

Fluttershy: "Y-Yeah, thanks Xero." She tells you then she looks at Twilight. "And thank you miss. You're the second person I've met to stand up to Sunset Shimmer."

Twilight Sparkle: "Well I couldn't stand there and do nothing." She said.

Fluttershy: "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Did you just transfer to Canterlot High from another school?" She asked Twilight.

Xero: "Yes she did." You interjected. Fluttershy, this is Twilight Sparkle, she an old friend of mine from my old school. Isn't that right Twilight?" You said as you looked at Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "O-Oh, yes! That's right! My name is Twilight Sparkle and it's pleasure to meet you."

Fluttershy: "My name's Fluttershy but Xero already told you that." She says and then notices Spike and she quickly goes up to the dog with a smile on her face. Oh my goodness! Who's this sweet little guy?"

Twilight Sparkle: "That's Spike! My, uh...dog!" She answers.

Fluttershy: "Oh he's so cute!" She says and take out a dog biscuit from her backpack. "Go on, eat up little pup! She tells him which Spike does and eats the biscuit from Fluttershy's hands. "Oh wouldn't you just give anything to know what they are really thinking?"