Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces

Start from the beginning

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh...right." She said.

Then the school bell rings and many students leave their classrooms and walk through the hallway.

Xero: "Oh boy, follow me." You said grabbed Twilight's hand.

Twilight Sparkle: "Whoa!" She said as you dragged her along through a crowd of students with Spike following you and Twilight.

You, Twilight and Spike manage to make it out of the crowd.

Xero: "Phew! Made it!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Um Xero." She says with a blush.

Xero: "Yeah?"

Twilight Sparkle: "You're kind of holding my hand." She points out which you to see you are Twilight's hand and quickly let go with a blush.

Xero: "Oh sorry Twilight!" You apologized.

Twilight Sparkle: "No it's okay. You were helping me."

???: "Hey Xero, you're late. Calls out a male voice as you turn around to who it is.

You looked to a guy with spiky blue hair, yellow skin and he is wearing a black jacket like you.

This is Flash Sentry, one of your new friends in Canterlot High and an aspiring musician. You also learned that he is Sunset Shimmer's sloppy second and it was said that he broke up with her because of her mean nature and the rumors going around that Sunset was only dating him to make herself more popular.

Xero: "Hey Flash, what up?"

Flash Sentry: "Not much." He says and notices Twilight. "So who's she? You're girlfriend?" He joked which made you and Twilight blush a little.

Xero: "No she isn't Flash. You cleared up as your blush faded. This is Twilight Sparkle and she's an old friend of mine from my old school who is staying with me and my family for awhile. Twilight, this is Flash Sentry, a friend of mine." You said.

Twilight Sparkle: "Hello, I'm Twilight Sparkle." She said as her blush left her face.

Flash Sentry: "Hi, I'm Flash Sentry and welcome to Canterlot High. I have to go now, I got a class to go to and Xero, you wanna go to see Principal Celestia and explain why you're late."

Xero: "Yeah I know. See ya Flash." You said as you waved goodbye to your friend who walks off.

Spike: "He seems nice."

Xero: "Yeah Flash is a good guy and a good musician. Anyway let's get going." You said as the three of you walk off. (AN: In this Story, Twilight and Flash do not have a thing for each other instead Mr. Flash will be focusing on his Music Career instead of a Relationship. I don't know why a lot of people bash on Flash in Equestria Girls so I won't be bashing the Flash because he is such a nice guy.)