She was about a little more than half way done, when she felt someone poking her shoulder. When she looked up, Elsie saw that Rory was no longer in the seat behind her, but rather leaning on her desk right next to where she was sitting.

"What do you want, McLaggen!" she spit out, while continuing to write her lines. "I'm busy if you haven't noticed, and I'm not in the mood to get another detention because of you. So, sit down before McGonagall comes back!"

"Relax, angel face," McLaggen began as he sat down on the desk, "I just need to talk to you."

"And what makes you think that I'd want to talk with you!?" she angrily said, while writing faster. Ten more bloody lines then I can leave.

Rory's usual smug expression faltered, replaced by a genuine one. The type that Elsie last saw when they were happily dating. "I-I just need to.. I wanted to...-," his sentence came to a halt, and he quickly returned back to his seat as he saw McGonnagall walk in.

"You two may leave. I think you've had enough. Do not let me catching you do that again, or it will be 100 lines next time," she announced. The two students thanked her and walked out of the room. Elsie looked over at Rory while exiting, and sighed. His arrogant mask was put back on, leaving not an ounce of sincerity left on his face. Once again, they walked in silence.

It was around 11 o' clock when Elsie and Rory were walking back to Gryffindor tower. However, before they got there, McLaggen pulled Elsie into a nearby cupboard swiftly.

James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter were still all together in the boys dorm room discussing the prank they were going to pull on McLaggen.

"Okay, so Prongs will plant the dungbomb in his room, while Wormy and I will slip the pink color dye into his shampoo. Moony will be in the common room with the Marauder's Map making sure none of his roommates are in the room," Sirius set the plan in stone while laying on his bed with his hands behind his head.

"Brilliant!" James exclaimed looking as if he could kiss the long-haired boy.

"Should we go tell Elsie?" Peter squeaked while copying Sirius' actions on his own bed.

"She should be back from detention by now. McGonagall wouldn't make her stay longer than an hour. She loves her almost as much as we do," Remus pointed out while biting into a chocolate frog.

"Let's do it," James began while walking towards Sirius, "Padfoot, check the map to see where she is."

Sirius pulled out the map as he and James looked down at it. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Sirius pointed his wand at the map they had created a few years back. As it opened up, it showed everyone at Hogwarts and where they were in the castle.

Their eyes skimmed the map for a certain Elsie Figg. When they finally found her name, their mouths dropped.

"W-what is she doing? Why is she with him...," James started with wide eyes.

"...in a bloody cupboard!" Sirius finished, the same shocked expression on his face.

"No! Absolutely not. She wouldn't!" James spit out while pacing back and forth in the room.

"But, the map never lies, Prongs," Peter said, as both him and Remus walked over to see the map. James' hands angrily curled into fists.

"Now Prongs, before you do anything irrational-," Remus pointed at James.

"Why is she with him? He's going to hurt her again!" James interrupted, still pacing the room.

"I'll kill him," Sirius grumbled, also forming fists with his hands. "I fucking hate that git."