Best Friends (A Ziall Fanfic/Multi-chaptered/BoyxBoy)

^__________^

Niall's POV...

Having my best friend as my schoolmate and roommate in my first year of college was both a blessing and a curse. It’s a blessing because you won’t feel alone and unaccompanied but it’s a goddamn curse because of the freakishly-weird stuff they do in your apartment.  

You see, Zayn Malik may be the angelic, innocent, and the boy-next-door kinda guy on the outside, but trust me when I say he’s a freaking psycho. I don’t even know why he’s my best friend! I don’t even know how we met either. I know. Crazy isn’t it? But, when I first saw this kid being chased by the clerk of an adult store, and accidentally bumped an innocent bystander (which was me) out of nowhere and being accused as his “accomplice” for stealing a pair of fake rubber boobies from 7th grade, it kind of bonded the two of us in a very weird, weird way. After getting both of our guardians called in at school for the accusation, getting suspended for two weeks and paying the store for the “damages”, that was the start of our very complicated friendship.

 But this time, he just crossed the line. Oh, he just did! I mean, yes, college finally gives you that freedom of doing stuff you’ve been forbidden to do before, but, come on! Who puts a used condom and a freaking vibrator on his best friend’s bed? I mean, who does that? Unless you’re insane then that’s another story! I’ve had enough of Zayn’s shit, I’m telling ya, I’ve had enough! I know he’s a pussy magnet and I’m also aware that he takes most of his chics home to our apartment, but can they at least clean the damned place after using it? They’re in college for chrissakes!

Last time, I saw strands of hair all over our bathroom floor, and I don’t mean head hair, they’re freaking pubic hair! Last weekend, I found some bras and g-strings on the dishwasher while the laundry machine was just a step away! And it’s not even broken or damaged! And who in this damned world puts underwears in the dishwasher, huh? Who in his/her sane mind does that? And just yesterday, he brought this girl named Amanda, no, she’s Amy, wait I think she’s Amber, oh forget it! Let’s just say she was a complete slut!  I could literally hear them having sex! I could smell them even! You see, my bed was adjacent to Zayn’s and in the whole 25 minutes they didn’t even know a thing about the word: Privacy. They just fucked each other’s brains out like I wasn’t there at all! And it was like in the middle of the freaking night and I had classes, early classes the day after. It’s like hearing the moaning and humping and screaming and licking and sucking and all the disgusting stuff you see in porn videos all at the same time, but the difference was…it was happening live...right next to you! But that was not all. When I thought it was finally over, this bitch even asked me for a bottle of water because of quote: “exhausted after a tiring job”! Ugggh! I know right. How I wished I had a shotgun and just blew her brains out that moment. So what did I do? I kindly gave her what she had requested but with extra ingredients. I poured some toilet water and my spit on her drink! Yes, I’m a little devil and I had my revenge! Bwahahaha! Suck that, bitch! Who’s asking for water now, huh? But I still had nightmares of the horrendous foreplay that night, though.

And now, I’m facing another dilemma. My bed was a complete mess! They were stains everywhere I can’t even count! It didn’t even look like a bed anymore, but an aftermath of senseless sex. Poor bed, poor me…victims of the infamous Zayn Malik’s dirty jobs.

I sighed as I took in the sight in front of me. All I wanted to do was to lie on my back and relax after a tiresome day at school but it seemed impossible at the moment. I was about to start cleaning up the mess when the door suddenly unlocked and in came the great motherfucker.

“Hey! Whattup Niall.” Zayn greeted. I just glared at him as he stepped closer to me. “Whoah. Someone’s mad.”

“Well after seeing his bed stained with semen and decorated by sex toys, who wouldn’t be mad?!” I said still glaring at him.