"It's only my second glass!" She lied.

Jennie rolled her eyes and went back to her magazine.

"Nini, I have something to discuss."

"Hm? What about?"

"The apartment our parents give us."

"What about it?"

"Should we use it now?"

"Why?"

"We're married and we're going to have kids. This house is too small."

"I'm not pregnant yet, Baby." Jennie's eyes softened at Lisa's thoughtfulness. "I mean, there's no rush for us to move."

"I know, but we can't just move out if you're already pregnant. Unless you promise me you won't lift a thing."

"You're not good on packing."

"Exactly! I just want to be prepared, you know? This is serious matter. Your comfort is my priority."

"Thank you." Jennie snuggled to her lover and inhaled a breath happily. She felt so loved by Lisa.

"So?" Lisa caressed Jennie's arm softly.

"You want to ask for the key?"

"Do you think we should do that? I mean I have to lower my pride, obviously, but they did give it to us and they won't use it anyway."

"We'll do it together, okay? We both will lower our pride."

"Thanks." She gave the top of Jennie's head a peck. "Another thing, though."

"Yes?"

"What do you say if we sell your car and change it?"

"To?"

"To a big, strong SUV."

"Why?"

"We just complete the credit for my car last year. I'm sad if we have to change that one."

"No, Baby. I mean why do you want to change the car?"

"Our kid is coming, Nini. I want the best safety we can provide. We have two sedans, for what? I want a family car so I don't have to worry."

"Honey, you talk as if he's going to be here tomorrow no less." Jennie laughed. Lisa was so cute and she loved her for it.

"Again, I need to prepare things before he really comes, okay?"

"Your car is strong enough."

"But it will squash down if a tank runs over it." Lisa argued.

"Why would we pass a tank?" Jennie couldn't hold it anymore and burst up laughing for the nth times in less than fifteen minutes.

"We live in a peaceful city, Lili."

"What if it happens?" Lisa asked dead serious.

"You're thinking too much, Honey." Jennie touch Lisa's cheek. "We're not set on anything yet."

Lisa didn't reply.

"But if it trouble you so much. Then let's change it."

Lisa's intention was good. Jennie understood that the only thing that would set Lisa at ease was granting her wish. Besides, they did have to start preparing everything before she became pregnant for real.

---

It was late at night when she heard someone knocked the main door. Lisa just turned off the light a minute ago so she had to turn it on again. She made her way through the hallway and took a peek by the peephole.