Chapter 1

I leaped off the top of the building, readying myself to take flight when I needed to. The ground hurled toward me at a fast pace. When I was a few inches close to the hard concrete, I envisioned myself going up and flying, and immediately, I was. A sly grin swept across my face. The jewelry store had a nice, new set of earnings that I wanted, and I was going to get them.

            I flew past multiple buildings, most of them apartment complexes. None of them even were interesting to me. So, I made my own little hideout. Beneath the city, I found a cave that had nothing in it. Soon enough, I had turned it into a replica of my room.

            I reached the jewelry store, and chuckled to myself. It was going to be too easy to do this. I flew down towards one of the side windows, and looked through it to see where the alarms were. There was only one, yet it didn’t blink or show any indication that it was on. Still, I muttered under my breath, “Asermath mentrian senthus.” A small, white ball wrapped around the alarm and crushed it to pieces. I had the same exact powers as my twin, Raven. However, instead of mine appearing black like hers, it appeared as a silver color.  

            Next, I placed my hand on the window and muttered the same words. My powers cut a perfect circle in the glass. I focused on it, and pulled it towards me, making a giant hole in the window. I threw the glass behind me, and heard some collective screams. Opps, I thought to myself with a slight laugh. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone, but I didn’t care either.

            I stepped inside the building, using my powers to make stepping stools as I walked. Every piece of jewelry looked nice, but none of them satisfied me. I found the earnings I was looking for and a let a small gasp. They were so beautiful. It was just a sliver of pure emerald trapped in bronze wires. I knew some might not think they looked very nice, but to me, they looked great. I focused and erupted the glass surrounding my new earnings. Quickly, I grabbed them and turned around to leave. But, if only it were that easy.

            “Well, well, well. Look who decided to not follow in her sister’s footsteps. What a shame too, she is so much stronger then you. You could have been like her, all you had to do is join the Teen Titans,” said a women with purple eyes, long black hair, and tan skin. She wore an extremely short, purple skirt, high knee boots, and a shirt with long sleeves.

            “Oh, hello Blackfire. New Look I see. Did you come here to fail at getting revenge at your sister? Again? So predictable,” I retorted back. Blackfire was a condescending, annoying, loud mouth girl who couldn’t help but be envies of her sister. In some ways we were similar, except I didn’t try to have my sister take my place in jail. Or even go to jail for that matter.

            Her eyes lit up in a purple light, telling me she was angry, just like I wanted her to be. Without even saying anything, her hand glowed purple and she threw a black bolt at me. The same exact thing as her sister’s, Starfire, starbolts. I swiped my hand in front of me, creating a line of power to protect me. I jumped down from the stepping stone I was still on. She threw another bolt at me, and I easily dodged it. Clutching my earnings, I controlled the jewelry around me and flung it at her. A rain of necklaces, rings, and earnings hit Blackfire. A small growl came from her. Her eyes turned more intense form of purple, and before I could do anything, she shot a stream of black bolts from her eyes, hitting me in the stomach and making me fly backwards.

            I stood back up with an orb of silver surrounding my hand. “You are going to regret doing that, Blackfire,” I said, annoyance leaking from my voice.

            She let out an obnoxious laugh. Another black bolt came hurling towards me. I dove to the left, and shot my orb of my silver colored power at her. Throwing another blackbolt, our powers collided in the middle of the store. I muttered a curse under my breath. I already knew if this continued then the Teen Titans would show up. That included my sister.

            Noticing my worried expression, Blackfire poked at my emotions. “Oh, what’s wrong? Afraid you won’t get out of here alive?” Another bolt came towards me, so I jumped up and made a giant circle for me to stand on. “Or is that your sister will be here any minute with the Teen Titans?”

            Anger boiling inside me, I focused on Blackfire’s legs, and wrapped my power around them. I flew out of the store, dragging her with me. She continued to fire her blackbolts at me, so I wrapped my power around her whole torso.

            “If you use your eyes to fire at me, I will not hesitate to blind you, permanently,” I yelled over my shoulder. Nothing was fired at me, so I assumed she didn’t want to be blind.

            Halfway through the city, I started to sense another presence close by. I examined my surroundings but saw nothing. Ignoring my paranoia, I continued to fly towards the entrance to under the city.

            Before I knew it, a bolt hit me in my back, making me let out a yelp of pain, and sending me off balance. Steading myself, I turned around. A girl that looked similar to black fire flew a few feet away from me. Her hand grew green, and she had concern written all over her face. Next to her, was my sister Raven.

            “Raven, who is the girl that looks exactly like you except in a white cloak, and white hair,” Blackfire’s sister, Starfire, asked.

            “That’s my sister, Ghost,” Raven replied.

            “Is she on our side?”

            “No,” I interrupted. “I am not on your side, Starfire. But here, you can have your sister.” I made my powers crush on Blackfire a little, then dropped her. Starfire shot after her, leaving Raven and me alone.

            “Ghost, what are you doing,” Raven said. I answered by forming my power into a sharp blade and throwing it at her. She made a shield, and threw her own power at me. I dodged while shooting at her. She sidestepped my shot, and charged at me. I ran at her and made stepping stones. When we were about to collide, I made an extra stepping stone a few inches higher, jumped on it, then did a drop kick on Raven. She blocked the attack, and I pushed off of her with my other foot.

            I made a small platform for me to land on, but Raven gave me no time to ready myself for her next attack. She appeared in front of my, and kicked me in my side, then punched me with a giant fist that she used her powers to make. While flying backwards uncontrollably, Raven made a wall that I hit. She ran at me, then jumped behind me so I couldn’t anticipate her attack. I felt her kick me in the back, sending me in the direction I just came from. Before Raven could hit me with another attack, I steadied myself. She came at my with a black sword she made with her powers, and swiped at my waist. I made my own silver sword and deflected her attack.

            “Give up Ghost,” Raven yelled at me. “You can’t win! I’ve been training with the Titans. I have more experience then you. Please give up. I don’t want to hurt you.”

            I let out a laugh and smiled. “See sister, you may not want to hurt me, but I want to hurt you.”

            I formed another sword and slashed towards her. She dodged it, but I hit her leg, making her bleed. I charged at her, duel wielding swords. She mimicked my battle style and also formed another sword. We fought each other, our swords colliding, and our powers missing each other when fired. Twenty minutes into the battle, I was out of breath.

            I stepped back from Raven. “We will fight again. But this time, I have to go.” I used my power to make a portal, and jumped through it.

            The last thing I heard before entering the portal was “Ghost no!”

A/N-

Hey guys and gals, I got inspiration for a Teen Titans fanfic because I watched all of the first season last night...

Let me know what you guys think of it. And yes, I know Ghost is kinda a butt. She's meant to be and will develope into a better character, not meaning she will turn out a good guy. Sorry for any mistakes, I wanted to get this up so I didn't really edit it....

Thanks for reading it! 

-IanMoone