Chapter 6

I woke up ready to find this Bee character, who's name I still didn't know. I could already hear the girls talking about the mission and the future work ahead of us. Never in my life has there been so much talk in chatter in the place I live in. Back in my realm, my house was usually silent, except for when my father was mad. Then, Raven and I would run while our mother calmed him down. To this day, I don't understand how she calmed him down, I'm just glad she could.

I stepped out into what we decided was the living room, and headed for the kitchen area to cook something. Surprisingly, human food was really good. I especially loved the cinnamon rolls that they had. I stole a few of them from a bakery in town because I loved them so much. Of course the others did as well, so I had to share them, which means I stole more when I ran out. That's how we all got our food now. We went to some store and stole the food. It resulted in our names and faces being known, but most of us had masks that covered up our faces during crimes, or we were able to change our appearance.

I stuck some cinnamon rolls into the oven and walked back into the living room.

"Terra you need a mask. If any hero sees your face on a camera, they'll flip and try to find you. We can't have that happening," Batgirl was saying. Terra really did need a mask, and so did Blackfire. I would like to be able to walk around town without people knowing who we were.

"Fine, fine. How do you think I should get one," Terra asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh that's easy. I already made one for you," Batgirl replied. She grabbed something out of her utility belt and handed it to Terra.

It was a simple mask, and it reminded me of Slade. On one side of the mask, you say lava boiling over. On the other side of the mask, it was a just an image of the ground. The only reason it reminded me of Slade was because of how it was split into two halves with different images on them. Of course, his was just black and orange. Terra seemed to like it, probably because we lied to her and said Slade tried to save her but couldn't.

While Terra was looking at her mask, I used a spell to change her outfit. I changed it to full body armor like Slade's, except there were spikes coming out on the elbows and knuckles. Plus, there was a button that would heat up her suit so that no one could touch her, but she wouldn't feel the heat.

"Like it Terra," I asked?

"Yes! I love it. Thanks Ghost and Batgirl for the gifts. What about Blackfire?"

Before we could say anything, Blackfire walked in with a new outfit and a mask. Her outfit was black with dark purple lines cutting across her waist and any joints of her body. Purple flames came up from her feet up to her knees. The mask she was wearing was just like Robin's for some reason. I decided not to question the mask, and just clapped for her with the others.

"Nice Blackfire. Now, we need to start our mission here soon. Ghost and I will be breaking into the Hive to get Bee, aka BumbleBee. While we are doing that, Blackfire and Terra are going to attack TitansTower. When we get Bee out of the Hive, and on our side, we will help," Batgirl said, acting as if she was the leader of the group.

"Why are you two going to the Hive and not us," Blackfire asked.

"Well, because we're the best at stealth."

"Fair enough." Blackfire clenched her fist for a few seconds, then released them. I could tell she wasn't use to doing the side task while the main one was taken care of. She usually worked only, so everything was done by her, and was done the way she liked it. But now, it was different. I made sure to keep an eye on her throughout our time ago. I didn't want to get stabbed in the back. 

The oven went off and I jumped over the couch and ran to the kitchen. Taking out the cinnamon rolls, I used my powers to open the fridge and take out the milk. When I placed the hot tray down, I got four cups for all of us. Pouring milk for everyone, I yelled "come and get it!" Everyone bursted into the kitchen, grabbed a cup, and took two cinnamon rolls. Once we all finished eating, we began our mission.

"Ready Batgirl," I asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and grabbed Batgirls hand. I focused and within an instance, we were in the Hive. Like the name suggest, it reminded me of a bee hive. The walls were all yellow. Everything was in the shape of an octagon. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone told me millions of bees built this place. The smell of honey even lingered in the air. When comparing my place to this place, the smell of lavender compared to the smell of honey, dark ghastly walls compared to yellow octagon shaped walls, I wanted to vomit.  

Ignoring my nausea that this place gave me, we started down the hallway, and spotted Bee right away. Of course, she was with other members of the Hive, and there was no one way could get to her. So, we followed her throughout the Hive. We avoided everyone, and stayed out of sight. When Bee finally got a break, and went to her room to rest, we attacked.

Batgirl starting sneaking up on her, but Bee was smarter then she looked. She turned around and drop kicked Batgirl. Thankfully, Batgirl caught her foot, but Bee had another. Before Bee could kick Batgirl in the face, I surrounded Bee with my power and held her up in the air.

"We didn't come her to fight," I said.

"Oh yeah, sure you didn't. That's exactly why you're friend here was sneaking up on me. And why you guys were following me throughout the Hive," she replied.

"Wait, who are you two? Raven? Why is your magic white? And is that...Batgirl? Seriously? What do the TeenTitans want?"

"No. I am not Raven. I am Ghost. Yes, that is Batgirl but we are not working with the Titans. We want your help taking them down."

"And why would I do that," Bee asked.

"Oh, easy. Because you'd be able to prove to Cyborg that you're better then him, which you obviously are. "

"Right. Its gonna take more than that to convenience me to help take them down."

"What'll it take," Batgirl impatiently asked. 

"Well, what else is in it for me?"

"An escape from here, being able to steal whatever you want, ruling the city after we take them down. The usual villain stuff?"

Voices started to approach Bee's room. By the sounds of it, there were many of them. We couldn't take them all on. 

"Look, make up your mind soon. We don't have much time. If you don't say yes, we're taking you as hostage," I blurted out. Batgirl gave me a weird look, obviously confused at what I'm doing. I ignored her and glared at Bee. She glared back and nodded. She knew that agreeing was the better choice. 

"Then lets go before any members of the Hive hear us."

I let Bee down, grabbed her and Batgirl's hand, and teleported out of the Hive.

We landed at the base of TitansTower, where Blackfire and Terra were destroying the place. Giant rocks were being thrown at the tower, Blackfire's bolts were hitting the tower, causing small fires and the titans were no where to be seen. I smirked. This made our job a lot easier.

A/N-

Sorry for the day late update. I kinda had a busy night last night that included an awkward dinner with my friend and her parents. But, I've updated now, so I hope its all good. I hope you guys liked it. It's somewhat longer then usual. (Like 200-300 words longer.) Um, thanks for reading.  

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. Thanks! 

-IanMoone