31. Available For You

Start from the beginning

"Let...me...go...I beg...you," she choked out, but her words didn't stop me. Suddenly the door banged open and Lily rushed in.

"LET HER GO, JUNGKOOK!" she yelled and I immediately let go of Leishi's neck. She fell on the bed and clutched her throat. She began to cough badly while Lily kept asking whether she was alright.

"Lily...what...?" I asked her and I heard her sigh.

"You can't hurt miss Leishi, Jungkook," Lily said and she immediately put her hand on her mouth and looked at me. Even I was shocked when she called me that for the second time. Never in my whole life I had Lily called me by my name. Hearing it for the first time, it felt...nice and it sort of made my anger disappear. 

"It's okay to call me 'Jungkook'," I smiled and she nodded. Obviously she won't call me that again. 

"Your...father," I turned to Leishi who was gulping for air. Father? "Your father forced me to do this. Your...entire family forced me to do this."

"What?" I sat down beside her on the bed, "What do you mean you were forced?"

"Don't hurt me, please," she sobbed and her hands went down and clutched her abdomen, "Please."

"Leishi, I won't hurt you until you tell me everything."

"There is so much to tell you," she said and looked at me, "But first things first, you must be wondering why Lily saved me, right? I guess it's fine if she tells you."

I looked at Lily who nodded at Leishi and turned to me, "Young master..." Told you! "Leishi is...she is pregnant."

*******

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You are saying that Jungkook took Leishi away in a car and hasn't come back even after five hours?" Jimin asked me and I nodded. 

After Jungkook winked at me for god knows what reason, I ran to the window and saw him getting into his car along with Leishi. I think Jungkook didn't want me to hear her insulting me or him shouting at her, so he probably must have taken her somewhere else. That's what I think.

I was glad he did that or else I wouldn't be able to work properly. I expected him to come back in an hour or two, but more the time passed by, more I was worried about him. What if Leishi and Jungkook's father threw him in a sack and transported him to America and then they would come for me and throw me in a lake? 

Overthinking didn't help me a bit, so I called Jimin over to keep me company. And here we were, talking about the mysterious disappearance of Jungkook.

"Maybe he is dead," Jimin deadpanned and I shook my head in disbelief. Instead of telling positive thoughts and spreading happiness, this idiot tells me that he is dead. I swear I want to punch him.

"Or maybe he eloped with Leishi?" Jimin asked and I punched his shoulder. Finally! If I had punched his 'so-called beautiful' face, Yoongi would come and kill me. He fell down and began to wail in pain. Serves him right for saying shit like that ,"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Stop saying bullshit!" I yelled at him and he kept quiet. I sighed and went back to sorting out the files, "By the way, how is Ara doing?"

"Perfectly fine," he said and gave me a thumbs-up, "Yoongi was getting pissed all day long. I mean, she wouldn't even let me stay next to him or even stare at him."

"You mean Ara?" I asked and he sadly nodded. I laughed and shook my head, "That is so not her. She is like a fan of romantic stories and dramas. Maybe you are just exaggerating."