S T A R T I N G O V E R

Start from the beginning

"I didn't take the diamond necklace because I will not be in a loveless relationship like you and daddy. I will not allow a man to cheat on me." I shouted, I finally reached my limit, she pushed me to my breaking point.

"Daddy cheats on you every fucking day yet your with him, I will never, I mean never allow a man to do that to me and I will never do that to a man." I blurted out, the words were falling out of my mouth faster then seconds. Once I was finished everyone in the restaurant were turned around and looking at us, my grandma stared at us with her mouth wide open.

"How dare you speak to me like this, in a public venue." My mom whispers straight through her teeth.

"Oh suck my white ass." I stood up from the table, ripping off this stupid hat from my head and throwing it on the table.

"Adora, you sit down and apologize right now or don't even bother coming home." My mom says, calmly but everyone knew she was boiling inside like any other sane person.

"God forbid that, I'll just fucking sell my shit around the corner since I'm already the disappointment of the family." I snapped while stalking away, I didn't look back I just kept walking.

I stroked out of that place without a second thought, the worse part was that I came in my grandmas car and my car was stuck at home. I kicked a rock that was on the ground, I was beyond frustrated. I continued to walk, I wasn't going to go back in there with my hypocrite mother and my conservative grandma. I walked down the highway not caring about anything, it was also still snowing which meant it was freezing.

How could my mother be so close minded, how could she want a future for me just like hers when she knows how unhappy her and my dad are.

I sat at the end of the curb, I had my head trapped in between my hands while thinking about everything.

I don't understand my dad, he says he wants to be more involved in my life yet he is never here. It pissed me off that my father was an absent man, it even pissed me off more that my mom wanted me to be like her.

"It's pretty fucking cold outside."

I glanced up and immediately recognize who's car it is. I stood up and wrapped my arms around myself and continued to walk away. Faust followed me in his car, I rolled my eyes.

"Get in." He stepped on the gas to be in front of me, I glared at him.

"How the fuck did you find me now?" I laughed sarcastically. I continued to walk away, the sun was going down and the coldness was becoming unbearable.

"Just get in the car."

"You know what, you piss me off. Why would you kiss me then tell me that I'd be happier with your cousin?" I asked, angrily.

Faust stopped the car, the engine died down. His car door sprung open, he got down and stormed in front of me.

"Because I can't make you happy, I can't give you what you want." Faust says looking deeply into my brown eyes.

"You're such a dick, I want you, asshole." I waited for him to respond but he didn't, I shook my head while turning back to my feet, I walked even more.

"You can't even say you want me back, unbelievable."

"I'm fucking old, I just got out of one long ass relationship I don't want to get into another one." Faust shouts at me like it's somehow my fault.

"So what I'm not worth fighting for, asswipe." I said while trying to walk away, he caught up with me by standing in front of me again.

"You are, I'm fighting for you by trying to give you the happy ending you deserve with my cousin." He grabbed both my cheeks and forced me to look at him, his hands were shaking my head a little.

"You're so fucking toxic." I cried softly, my emotions were all over the place right now.

"Don't you see how bad we are for each other, we don't work together, Adora." Faust whispers, his voice changed dramatically when he noticed I was crying. His thumb softly swiped away my tear, my watery eyes stared into his grey ones.

"I know." I whispered.

I couldn't tear my eyes off of him, his skin against mine felt so good and normal. The snow surrounded all around us, cars drove pass us but we didn't bother to look. My hands slowly trailed up to his wrist, I held them while leaning forward. He leaned in even closer, his lips softly touched mine. I tilted my head giving him more space to work with, his tongue invaded my mouth.

"This is a bad idea." I mumbled into the kiss, his hand crawled down to my waist while his other hand still held onto my cheek.

"Sometimes we need bad ideas." He mumbles back against my lips, I smiled.

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist, his hands grabbed onto my ass. I bit his lips while deepening the kiss, Faust sprung open his car door lowering me down in the backseat. I sat up in his arms straddling his waist while striping off my dress leaving me in my pink lace undergarments, Faust kissed up my chest while squeezing my breast. My head flew back when he unclipped my bra, he took my nipple into his mouth biting down on it and sucking it like his life depended on it.

I moaned when he held me down by sucking on my breast, he started to unbuckle his belt. I helped him by pulling off his shirt, my hair was covering my cheek when he gently tucked it behind my ear. My eyes met his, why was he going so slow.

He pulls down his pants with his boxers along, I looked down at it. I felt his hand gently push aside my panties, my body filled with lust. He grabbed my chin before rubbing his nose against mine softly before gently entering me. I became breathless with my mouth open, he wrapped his arms around my body while pushing me against his chest.

"Go slow." He whispers.

I've never had slow sex before I've always felt like it was to intimate.

I nodded my head, I rode his dick slowly. He brushed my hair to the side so he could have full access to my bare neck, he started to leave love bites.

"Faust." I moaned his name, he grabbed on to my shoulders while driving his dick into me. My head flew back with every thrust, he was savoring every moment with me.

He flipped us around, I was now laying against his leather seats, my hands gently touched my cheeks while he took of my panties. I bit my lips when he lowered himself on top of me, his hands went above my head, he stared at me before claiming my lips. I wrapped my legs around his torso, my arms grabbed on to the back of his neck. He gently slid inside of me, his lips never left mine as he did so.

"You've always been mine." He thrust inside of me slowly, my mouth fell open with his mouth on top of mine.

"I'm yours." I whispered against his lips, my voice came out breathless.

He thrust harder, my body held on tight to his. The car filled with fog and sex, my fingers clawed at his back while his head dug into my neck. He thrust one last time inside of me before we hit our orgasm, I screamed when my body fell limp against his. He rolled over next to me, my body was shaking in pleasure.

My heart was beating so fast against my chest, both our sweaty bodies were touching, my hair was sticking to my neck till I pushed it back. We both stared up at the ceiling, it was quiet, all you heard were the other cars driving down the highway.

"When you said you already got out of one relationship, does that mean Deborah and you are over?" I whispered.

"She's living in a condo, we switch weeks with the kids, this week is hers." He says.

Faust leans up by balancing his weight on his elbows, he touched my cheek softly. He leans in to kiss me, I kiss him back gently.

"Sleep over my place, love." Faust whispers against my lips, it didn't even take me a second to respond, I nodded my head while smiling up at him.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

first chapter of 2021 luvs