"I can't tell you," I said. "But I swear there's nothing going on".

"But-" Fred started again.

"Fred," I groaned. "Please just trust me, okay? I like both of you guys, not him".

"Wait so you actually like us? Like, like like us?" George asked me.

I rolled my eyes but felt a slight blush fill my cheeks at having to talk about my feelings. "I thought that was obvious".

"Awww," Fred cood and threw his arm around my shoulders. "I like you too, princess," he said with a big smile and pecked a big kiss on my cheek.

"We like you too," George corrected and bent down to kiss me on my other cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on, we were all sitting in a half circle, the crackling fireplace sitting in the middle of us, and were talking about random things as Molly made dinner.

I couldn't help but continue to make eye contact with Fred and George from across our small circle as we all talked, and it seemed that they were having the same problem as well.

After having confirmed the fact that we had I had feelings for them and vice versa, it was hard to be in a place where I couldn't act that way with them. I wanted to go sit in between them next to the fire and lean my head on one of their shoulders; I could just imagine the feeling of Georges sweater on my cheek and how I would both hear the sound of the spark-producing fire as well as his soft voice so close to my ears. I smiled at the domestic thought and continued to picture other new things that I could do with the two that we hadn't done as friends.

I heard Hermione clear her throat from next to me, and I looked over to see her giving me an unimpressed look. I pretended to not understand what she was thinking and gave her a confused look before looking away, except this time at Ron to listen to him speak instead of at Fred and George.

After a little while longer, Molly called us to dinner and we all ate another wonderful and loud meal. This time I was giving Fred and George fond looks every once and a while instead of avoiding their gazes.

After we finished eating, everyone kind of started to do their own thing. Hermione was reading a book, Harry and Ron were playing a game of wizard chess which had a very unbalanced skill level between the characters, and Ginny and I were both drinking tea on one of the couches.

"Hey," George said, coming up to stand beside where I was sitting. "Do you want to go play cards with Fred and me?".

I looked around the room to see that everyone else was occupied and nodded before setting down my cup of tea on the coffee table. He smiled and began to lead me to where Fred was standing at the bottom of the stairs, and we all walked upstairs and to what I assumed to be their room.

"We better actually be playing cards in here," I said sternly as I walked into the room that was covered in quidditch themed decor.

"We are, don't worry," George said dismissively.

We sat down in a little triangle on the ground in the middle of their room and Fred pulled out the cards from an old deck that he had grabbed from a cabinet on the walk to their room. They looked as if they had used to be made of bright colors but were now faded and rounded on the corners after many years of use. Instead of the typical hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades, the cards were made up of wands, witches hats, brooms and owls.

I let out a little chuckle as Fred started dealing the cards and he gave me a confused look, asking about what I was laughing at.

"I like the cards, they're cute," I said teasingly.