"How was I supposed to know she had a dick? She or he looked like a damn female." Keef sat his bucket of paint down and gave Lena a look like he ain't really down with that shit. "As soon as I felt a lump in his or her pants I dipped."

"Bro I swear I'm not gay." Key mocked Keef. "Stop talking to me please." Keef was starting to really get upset so Key let it go.

"Aight." Key Lowery enjoyed making that man upset. He kept a smile on his face for the rest of the day because of it.

That afternoon we managed to paint the whole house besides the ceiling and the lining of the walls which were kept white.

The furniture wouldn't be coming until tomorrow morning so it had enough time to actually dry.

While we were there we left the windows cracked but when we were on our way out I closed them all and locked them.

•••

After we left my house I went back to the condo so I could take a quick shower and change my clothes.

Me and King were having a day to ourselves. I've been so busy doing other stuff that I haven't been giving him the attention he needed.

I wanted to have at least a day where my attention was fully on him.

We were going to the water park so I had a bag with our towels, lotion, grease, extra hair ties and dry underwear just in case.

My one piece bathing suit was under my shorts and tank top but as soon as I walked out the guest room guess who had something to say?

"Why are you walking around here with ya ass out? You too old for all that." Zania hissed like the snake she is.

"Girl bye." I waved her off and went to get King who was focusing on trying to learn how to play the game. Dave was trying to teach him but he wasn't getting it.

"Come on bubba." I peeked into the room causing him to jump off the bed and say see you later to Dave.

Ava was at his moms or I wouldn't have mind taking her too because that wouldn't be fair.

"Put your shoes on let's go." I watched as he ran to the door. "Okay mommy I'm going quick." He swiftly slipped on his socks and shoes.

He was going to take them off when we got there of course.

"Bye." Zania said. I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. I couldn't wait until tomorrow, tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

I took us straight to the water park. As soon as we got there we were given red wristbands which meant we had full access to the water park, he outside and inside.

Green wristbands meant we would only have access to the smaller water rides/slides and the blue meant we only could have access to all the rides outside only.

It was another way for them to make money but I wasn't gone trip, if King was happy then so be it.

"Which one first?" I asked as he looked at all the multiple rides that looked scary as hell. I wasn't one to get on big or scary ass rides period but for King I would suck it up for today.

"That one." He pointed to one of the bigger ones making my heart stop.

"Bubba..." I sighed as he grabbed my hand and made his way to the line.