"Micky, I love you too. Alot." He said, but added something else. "Remember the badasses checklist?"

This joke was from when we we're just starting off dating. I smile in the memory. Times were easier then. God, I sound rediculously old. "Yes."

"Well, they made a decision."

"They?" I ask.

"Yeah, the other badasses of the world."

"Alright, what is it?"

"The other badasses decided that maybe it's not badass to have a checklist."

I laugh out loud and look at him. His face is shining. "You little sklut!" (Yes, it's sklut. no slut.) "I TOLD you that!" And I keep laughing, but reach for the radio.

Ironically, the song 'Hey Micky' or whatever is on. Chase screeches, looks at me, and starts belting out the song.

"HEY MICKY YOUR SO FINE YOUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND, HEY MICKY!"

"At your age, not your shoesize!" I yell over him. He stops and looks at me.

"Oh Micky, you haven't LIVED enough."

"Hardy har har, ChaCha. And, wanna know something else? Hey Micky is about a guy. So I'm a little offended. You sklut." I say as he laughs a little and turns onto the highway.

"Alright, what the hells a sklut, and how do you know its for sure about a dude?" Chase asks. Stifling a laugh, I answer.

"Uhm, a sklut is you. I don't know what else to tell you on that. And it's in Bring it on, the first movie and its about the main cheerleaders boyfriend or whatever. So, hop off."

Chase smirks. "Whatever. We all know you want my body."

"PSHT! Way to change the subject."

"I didn't change the subject, I just hopped topics. Like bedhopping. One bed to another, or in this case, one topic to another. Easy breezy."

"Whatever Chase." I answer, confused now.

I look at Chase, and get a huge urge to kiss him. He must have noticed it, too, because he veered over to the shoulder of the highway. "Did you know, your absolutely goregous. It's too bad I'm prettier." Chase says right before he connects our lips. I react immediately, and feel the movement in my stomach and the dizziness of my head. It's a great feeling, and I feel Chase wrapping his hands around me, after taking off my seatbelt. I do the same, minus the seatbelt thing. How did he do that? I don't know.

Finally, I need to breathe, so I pull away. Chase is huffing a little bit. "Well, your a little naughty girl, aren't you?" He says to me. "You know, I think that I should come with you, because I still don't trust Tyler."

"Oh please, Tyler's got a kid and a wife. A wife who also is my sister. Speaking of that, I've got a question. Why didn't you ever mention Anabelle when we first started talking? Surely you would have had to notice you knew a girl who looked just like me."

"Yeah, I noticed. A little, but I really didn't remember her. We were never friends, so I guess she wasn't ever on my mind. You know?"

I nod, and watch as a little girl in the backseat of a beatup station wagon throws her barbie doll at the window.

Wow, I'd be pysched to meet anyone who'd deal with that.

See, a side effect of sex: Children. Don't do it. Just say no, whatever keeps your chastity belt on.

Just, don't loose the key. That'd be akward. Just imagine, your prince marries you, and goes for the kill, and boom! There's no dang key. I wonder what rust would do to your body...

Nevermind. I close my eyes and lean my head on the window. I never fall asleep, but I get really relaxed. No matter what, going to my mom's is stressful. I feel like my sister got a perk I didn't, which was growing up with someone to curl your hair for your first dance, and teach you how to sit and act like a lady. Not that I needed that, but it would've been nice just to have the option to me. When we get there, Chase gets my bags and comes up to the side door. Awhe, he's gonna wake me up all sweet and such.

No. It's Chase, who am I kidding?

He opens the door with a huge force, causing me to almost face plant into the concrete. You'd think I'd get an apology, but no. Again, we're dealing with Chase here. He busts out laughing, in huge guffaw's that sound like an old man getting down and dirty.

With tools, of course. Nothing other than that. I give Chase a death glare, and start to get up. Finally, he starts acting like a boyfriend, picks me up, and plants a kiss on my forehead. For some reason I like it better when he kisses my cheek and forehead rather than just full on mouth. It shows he cares. He's been trying to rebuild all the damage from the bet thing, and whenever he does that I lose memory of it. "I'm sorry, love." He says so low and sincere I have to struggle to hear it. That's another thing, the cute pet names of baby and honey are creepy. Like, come on, I don't want to feel like your 8 month old when I'm kissing you. 'Love' is so cute, and I don't know, quirky.

Woah. I pretty much described what I like as Edward Cullen. The hell. Well, at least with the love thing. But whatever. "You better be." I mumble back and grab my purse out of the car. Chase carries my other stuff, and we walk in silence.

"Now, try not to miss me too much, since I'll be bedhopping and all. Okay?" He says a as a joke. I laugh a little.

"You're too white to bedhop. It'd be like Justin Bieber (Sorry to the JB fans...) hitting puberty."

"Yeah, yeah." He says as we approach my gate. He looks at me and leans down for a kiss. I kiss him back, feeling the tenderness of it. It's soft, and I know it's him saying he'll miss me. And I trust him now.

I go through the whole boarding shabang without a problem. My seat, though, is. It's right by the bathroom and I don't want to hear peoples bowel movements. When I confront the flight attendant, she smiles and gives me a look like I'm insane. "Oh... well, ask to switch, what can I tell you?" She had a country accent.

What can you tell me? Why am I entrusting you to take care of me on this flight if you can't switch my damn seat? What a little rebel-rouser. I smile back at her and say, "Alright. Thanks so much for your help. Really, I don't think I could have graduated highschool without that completely thorough and deep explanation and help." And with a sneer she walks away.

I know who is not bringing me any pretzels. She'd most likely poision them with her stupid red finger nails that are completely and totally fake. And her inflatable donk.

Since the plane was about to take off, I thought I had my own little island by myself. I was wrong. A little girl, probably 13, was being escorted to the seat next to me by no other than, ba-donk-a-donk lady with her stupid nails. "Here you go, darlin'." She said to the girl, and smirked at me.

Sonofagun.

I turn my head toward the window as takeoff starts.

"Hi, what's your name? I'm Cassie, Cassandra for long. Ha-ha, so, why are you on this plane? I'm going to visit my dad, mom and him got divorced and let me tell you, it was ugly. Oh, you seem like someone I can easily conversate with. Are you any good with boy trouble? See, I like this guy named Jake and he likes this girl named Liza, who happens to be in my bestfriend, Alana's math class. And so we're thinking of ways to make her unattractive, and me more attractive. Can you help?" She looks up at me with her dark blue eyes.

"Do you have an aspirin?" I ask her in desperation. Her eyes go wide and doelike.

"Oh, so your a pill popper? Like a hippie? Cool, that's so cool! How old are you? I'm 12, and in 7th grade. Do you remember when you were in 7th grade, or is it all a blur?" She says the last part in a slowed-down, dreamlike way.

This is gonna be a hell of a ride.

*How's it going? Just wanted you all to know, I love you lots!... Joke time.

Why was the stadium so hot after the game?

All the FANS left. Lol, I'm a funny girl. Welll, again, comment/vote/fan/TWEET/FBOOK IT UPPPP<3*