Chapter 8

-Vikk's POV-

-1 week later-

"Darude sandstorm!" I hear Lachlan scream as I kill him.

"Ha! Take that!" I yell in response. We had been recording a PVP video with the rest of the pack.

"Why you gotta be so darudeeee." I hear Mitch sing in the background. I then hear Jerome yell as he kills Mitch.

"Because I can!"

Rob and Preston had the least deaths.. Poofless too strong. Me and Lachlan decide to team up on them, with only two lives remaining out of five. We find them behind a tree and immediately wreck their day.

"Yus! Vikklan to stronk!" Jerome yells.

I laugh as I sneak up behind Jerome and chop him.

"Yes it is!"

Lachlan and I ended up winning of course. I mean, I was a decent at PVP and he was the blur, so we made a great team.

We ended the video and Skype call, but Rob immediately called back, and I answer.

"Hey Rob. What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing much.. How are you doing? I mean, with your crush on Lachlan at all."

"I'm fine, it's not bothering me too much." I reply. But the truth was it killed me. I just wanted to confess, but if I did I wanted to do it in person..

"Vikk, I know it's bothering you. Don't lie. Just don't let it get to you too much." Rob says, as if he's reading my mind.

"I won't. Anyways, gotta go, bye." I tell him, hanging up the Skype call.

————————————-

Just a short chapter to keep you guys interested .3.