"So! I've heard somethin' about you and Ame around the office~"

Lookin' at her, I saw she wore a shit-eatin' grin much like my own that I used when about to or durin' messin' with the girls. Gulpin' down a lump I knew where this was headin' and I was scared...

"What ya hear, sharky?"

"O———Oh nothin'~! Just you two in your room...alo——one~"

Gruntin' out softly, I felt my face heat up a bit as Gura's eyes widened and she let out a gasp. Soon, she began laughin' out loud as I groaned and tried to cover my face. However, she let out a high pitched yelp loud enough to get all eyes on us. Lookin' at her, she was huggin' her body, or rather yet the ice packs under her sweater.

"Ya alright, sharky?"

"Y-Yeah! Just those gains! Haha! Haaaaaaaah..."

That last hah sounded pained as I thought for a bit about how to help the poor girl out. Snappin' my fingers, I poked her shoulder which even then was enough to make her flinch and grunt.

"You want those gains without pains?"

I said with in a cocky tone as she instantly looked at me and threw herself over the table. Grabbin' me by the collar of my shirt and yankin' me close to her.

"Ye—————s—————sh."

"Wow. Okay. First off? Stretches. Those stretches I've seen you do are baby shits compared to the ones I do."

Gettin' up from my seat, Gura watched carefully as I stretched pretty normally like how most say you should. Gura seemed confused before snickerin' out and carrying a smug face.

"That's baby stuff-!"

Suddenly, I kicked my foot back and brought it all the way up as I basically made a perpendicular plans. My legs goin' straight line while my body was basically pointin' at Gura. She let oht a breath of a silent scream as her eyes went wide and her pupils shrunk.

Standin' right up, I then grabbed my foot and kicked back as a bit of poppin' was heard as I grunted out. Finally, I ended it off by wrappin' my arms behind my head and crackin' my neck with enough force and audio that the whole pizza place went silent.

Now standin' up right yet again, I chuckled as I felt like I just fufilled my whole entire life's dream. Lookin' at Gura she just gulped as she stood up and tried to mimic the same neck crack.

"Wait, Gura. I don't think you should do that in your current state-"

It fell of deaf ears, which is ironic since some customers along with myself went deaf right after. The reason why? Because Gura tried to do the neck crack and she succeeded but, she did it while sore. Usually this stretch can get you limbered up quickly but, if ya do it while sore? Well, you feel the sudden sharp pain of all the remainin' days you would feel sore in one split second.

No naturally, Gura let out a VERY high pitched scream. Yeah...

Now back at the office, Gura strutted happily through the halls as it was now my turn to wear ice packs. Havin' one on each side of my head with a piece of tape wrapped around to secure it. Suddenly, Gura turned to me with a toothy smile as she spoke.

"I need you to teach me how to get fit! I bet I could kick anyone's behind if they tried to pick on me!"

"Huh?"

"Oh! Sorry. Ahem. TEACH ME HOW TO BE SWOL!"

Gura then peeled off one of the ice packs before yellin' into my ear loud enough that I yelped and pushed her face away. Keepin' a hand over her mouth, I rubbed my ear.