christmas special

Start from the beginning

they all began eating the huge meal that kyungmi prepared the night before, stomachs getting filled until there was no room for more.

"this isn't even a dinner and we're here eating this much. i doubt i'll actually eat dinner at all." mark said and patted his now slightly bulging stomach.

"you're an amazing cook, kyungmi." jisung complimented and everyone agreed as she fed minki.

"thanks guys. now go to the living room while i clean up real quick. we have some presents to open." kyungmi said and everyone nodded, stretching out of the seats and sitting in the living room. they were all sprawled out, some on the couches and some on the floor.

kyungmi quickly took the plates and dishes to the sink with the help of jeno— well not really help seeing as how he simply hugged her from behind the entire time.

"babe, what are you doing?" kyungmi asked the male who simply hummed.

"enjoying holding you." he said softly and kyungmi smiled, turning over to wrap her arms around his neck.

"very cute." she said and returned the hug, kissing his cheek.

"i love you." jeno said and put his hand under her chin, making her face him and placed a kiss on her lips.

"i love you too," she began as they separated from the kiss and ruffled his hair. "now let's watch them open gifts."

they returned to the group who all picked out their presents and began opening them.

the adults were gifted varieties of clothing and shoes. some were given gift cards and everyday items they possibly needed.

"who gave me a baguette?" jisung exclaimed and everyone laughed and trailed their eyes to the possible culprit.

"be thankful! i am not taking you out at three in the morning anymore for those things." jaemin replied and everyone burst out into fits of laughter while jisung rolled his eyes, still smiling.

"thanks hyung." he said nonetheless and began eating the bread.

"oh my gosh i wanted this!" sunhi yelled out happily as she held up a toy that was gifted to her.

"that was from me." taeyong proudly said and sunhi immediately ran over to him, trapping him in a hug.

"thank you so much uncle tae!" sunhi said and began peppering his face with small kisses. taeyong returned the hug and looked over at jaemin with a satisfied smile.

"i'm the favorite now." he mouthed out and jaemin glared while everyone around them chuckled.

"look at all the toys minki and sunhi got!" kyungmi said and held up the baby who was playing with a teething ring one of the boys gifted to him.

"spoiled~" jeno said in a sing song voice and kyungmi nodded her head in agreement.

everyone chatted for about an hour or so until they all needed to leave to their own families to spend the rest of the day with. they all bid their goodbyes and left the family of four sitting in the living room with wrapping paper and bags littered everywhere.

"ive got one more thing for you." jeno said and pulled out a velvet box. kyungmi curiously looked at the box and then at him as he smiled his same eye smile.

jeno opened the box and revealed a ring and a necklace. kyungmi looked at the necklace and saw that it had the name "lee" and inspected the ring which had an engravement of "jn+km".

tears filled in kyungmi's eyes from happiness and she quickly placed the necklace and the ring on, loving the gift.

"they're so beautiful. thank you jeno." she said and engulfed him in a hug.

"anything for you." he said and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

the two looked into each other's eyes and placing a loving kiss on each other's lips, enjoying the moment they had together.

"merry christmas, kyungmi. i love you."

"merry christmas to you too, jeno. i love you more."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"i miss them!" jungwoo exclaimed as he looked at the couple and their two children.

"we miss them too, jungwoo." yuta said and sighed as he looked at them through the orb.

"merry christmas guys." johnny said and made the group go into a big hug, making sure to spread love to them all.

"merry christmas."

———————
merry christmas and happy holidays!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 10K WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

i hope you all have an amazing day!! i love you all!!

-teresa <3