Chapter 3: I will break you

I am Akashi Seijuro. Of course there was no way to beat me. I respected Midorima's warning, but I had also a plan. There was no chance to take my throne away from me. As the green haired guy told me, Kuroko sleeps with some of the boys. And exactly this was my chance. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not into men. But fuck off, if this would bring back my crown. I've always noticed the blue haired boy's looks when we were changing after and before training. And he especially had an eye on me. In his troop nowadays he had all types of guys, but there was one missing. Kagami may be redheaded but there was none who seemed so tender but yet so strong. No one of them had that fire inside them that made the other ones run away but still so addicted. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. And exactly that was what caused his interests. Imma give him a completely new Akashi Seijuro until he can't resist no more and I can break him. If I'm going to hit it, I'll hit it until it breaks, like an old friend of mine said.

The days passed and I tried to avoid them as Kuroko told me to but I sometimes got beaten up by some of his slaves anyways. I was so into my thoughts that I ran into a girl which caused her and her books to fall. I caught her before her head hit the floor and apologised plenty of times. Oh, how much I hated people. I collected her books together and as I noticed they were really heavy I carried them for her to class. She blushed and shyly thanked me after I gave her the books back. I wanted to go downstairs to my own class when two tattooed arms smashed against the wall and surrounded me like a cage. No escape. "Good morning. Need something?" I asked as friendly as possible. At first he was a little confused because I didn't say it in a sarcastic way. "What's your plan?" he angrily asked. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about" I shyly tried to say and laughed a little to make myself more innocent. "Akashi Seijuro would never hold a girl, apologize or carry a book for someone" he pointed out and observed me. "People change" I said and shortly caressed his cheek. When I wanted to move away, he held my arm back and slapped me with the back of his left hand. "Don't ever touch me again" he dared. But to not to be wanted to be touched by me he held my arm a little too long and I smirked as I turned around to leave a confused Tetsuya behind. After some steps I stood where I was and told him that I was really sorry to confuse him even more. I really wanted to leave him now because I wasn't sure how long I was able to stay friendly. It was really hard for me not to yell at him and scratch my nails down his damn soft skin. How the fuck did I know he had soft skin? But the blood that ran down my nose interrupted me and I kind of saw black. I leant against the wall while everything was spinning around. I nearly fell to the floor but Kuroko roughly held my arm and carried me into a lonely classroom. "Don't tell me you'll pass out because of that bitch slap you received. I just took you here because I would be expelled from school if the teachers saw you." - "I'm not that weak, it's just my nose is some sort of the problem. My father broke it several times when I was little and now I'm passing out even if you just touch it a little more violent." I calmly explained until I realized what I just told him. "Is that so?" he asked and put his hands left and right on the table where I was sitting on. My face heated up and I was so thankful for the blood which covered my blush. I shortly placed a kiss on his lips, barely not even touching them when the bell rang and he backed away with once again a killer look. "The students are coming. Go, I won't tell it was you" – "It's obvious who it was" he said and raised and eyebrow. "The principal is a beautiful woman, let me work it out" I said and winked. He ran out of the classroom with a confused look. I smirked. He didn't kiss me back, but he also didn't slap me again. This was the first step to his downfall.

Kuroko's POV

What the actual fuck was that? Akashi would never never never do that if there wasn't a plan behind his actions. He would never be friendly to a stranger, not even to his own friends. And why did he tell me about his family and his nose? He knew I would use that against him. But the more I was wondering about his behaviour towards me. First he caressed my cheek, then he fucking kissed me and after I nearly broke his nose he wanted to protect me and even sleep with the principal for me? What the heck? This was proof enough that he wasn't gay. I knew it before, but this kiss? There had to be a plan behind it. And I won't just sit there to see how he comes back. "Ryota?" I said and smirked into my phone. "I want you to be friendly to Akashi. Act as if you were on his side and tell me whatever he's planning to do." – "Are you really sure? He was a friend of yours once?" the blond guy asked me after I explained what he actually had to do. I evilly smirked after Kise agreed to do it for a night with me. That was the way my little wonder generation wanted to be paid for some of my 'extra' tasks. Even Midorima was crazy about me. They would anyways do it if I said so, but I would never say no to some pleasure with these trained guys. I licked my bottom lip as I thought about calling one of them to do it now somewhere in school. To maybe be caught had something. I smirked and took my phone out to call one of my lovers. Just wait Akashi, I will destroy your little virgin ass.