Chapter Fourteen-Giovanni's POV

"Where is her location?"

"Galar Region Sir."

"Any companions?"

"Yes. Sir, one of them appears to have the same DNA as you and our target."

"What?" Looking at the moniter, I realized the grunt was correct. I have a second daughter. Emma. She is the same age as if Emma had been pregnant from our fling. She had been, but never told me. That *bleep* must have kept it secret and then raised her on her own. 

"Sir?"

"Name?"

"Marie Collins Sir." That is Diana's maiden name. Emma must have given Marie up to Diana and Adira. That idiot. This is why they left. To keep Marie from me. 

"Sir?"

"Who are the other companions?"

"Two trainers from Alola. Siblings. The older brother is targets name, the younger, Marie Collins age." 

"Names?"

"Gladion and Lillie Aether." The grunt points to two blonde trainers with my offsprings. One was wearing all black and red ripped clothing, making him look like he was from the streets while the girl was wearing a white fancy dress, sunhat, high socks, and nice shoes, making her look like a rich couple's spoiled brat. 

"Sir? Anything else?" I looked at my experiment of an offspring, her training out the window. Hadn't I taught her anything? The ungrateful, idiotic, selfish, spoiled, mistake. 

"Leave my sight." The grunt nodded, saluted, and ran away. My most trusted assistant walked over to me. 

"Sir? What is our next step?" I smirked. I slowly stroked my Persian. 

"Prrr."

"Grab me some paper and a pen, I have a letter to send. Then, find Emma Queen, and secure her."

"Yes Sir."

Adira, time for a scare. My dearest powerhouse. If you don't figure out the right decision, everyone you know and love, will be dead.