Ariel

We went on a cruise again to the kingdom where Princess Ariel and Prince Eric lived.

"So is my hair ready?" I ask.

"Uhh why?" Max asks me.

"Cause we are again gonna meet a prince and princess so I have got to get ready" I say.

"You don't have to get ready and look that fancy you know" Max says.

"Why is that hmmmm?" I ask.

"This princess used a fork as a hairbrush" Max replies.

"True" I agree.

"Yea but look nice at least" Max says.

"Ok" I say looking in the window at my hair.

"Soooo I think we are here now" Max informs me as we heard the ship stop.

"Ok let's go" I say as we lined up to get of the boat.

We went of the boat and went towards the castle.

"Wow it is amazing" I exclaim looking at the castle.

"I liked Arendelle's castle better" Max says.

"I agree but let's not talk about that now cause we are here" I say as we were taken to see Ariel, Melody and Prince Eric.

"Why hello your majesty" I greet as I bowed.

"Umm uhhh" Max stutters as I elbowed him to bow.

"Why hello you must be Rose" Ariel says.

"The one and only" I reply.

Then I saw Melody run in looking so excited.

"YAY THE INTERVIEW IS NOW YAY" Melody yells in excited.

"Melody!" Aries yells.

"Sorry mom" Melody says.

"Let's get this Interview started" Prince Eric says.

"Could we get King Triton out to interview as well?" I ask.

"Ok" Ariel replies as she ran outside to the beach.

Then I saw Ariel get a special shell and blew in it to call King Triton.
Then King Triton came from the waters with all the Mermaids.

"Hello Ms Rose of the Disney shore" King Triton greets.

"Why... Hello" I greet back.

"Ok so let's get this show on a role" Sebastian says.

"Max get the camera ready" I demand.

"Alright Rose" Max complains as he got the camera and lighting ready.

"THREE, TWO, ONE... ACTION!!!!!" Max yells.

"Hello all Disney fans its me the one and only Rose the Disney Interviewer and I am here with on the shores with the beautiful Ariel, Prince Eric, King Triton, Melody, Flounder and Sebastian."

"Hello" Ariel greets.

"Hi" Melody greets as well.

"So Ariel how is it like living among us people on land?" I ask.

"It is amazing" Ariel replies.

"What about you Melody?" I ask.

"I love both the land and sea" Melody replies.

"Ok so Sebastian how is like having to babysit two curious girls?" I ask.

"Gosh it is a lot of work I should be retired" Sebastian replies.

"Heyyyy" Melody exclaims.

"Melody say sorry" Ariel says.

"Ok so Prince Eric I want to ask you about how you reacted about finding out that Ariel is a mermaid?" I ask.

"I was surprised but she saved my life and she is my one and only" Prince Eric says charmingly.

"Awe" some mermaids in the background say adoring the love.

"Ok so could you please answer these questions from some people across the globe?" I ask.

"Sure" King Triton agrees.

"Ok this first letter is from Mariana, she ask's how do you get a man that fine Ariel?" I red.

"Umm true love shows you the way through the deepest oceans" Ariel answers.

"Yes" Prince Eric adds.

"Ok this next letter is from Emily.V, she asks do you like Anime?" I red.

"Umm I'm not sure what anime, I don't think anime is that famous here in Denmark" Ariel replies.

"Yea I have no idea" Melody adds.

"Ok sorry Emily.V they don't like anime, the next question is from wow Queen Elsa from Arendelle, Queen Elsa asks if you like snow?"

"Sorry I don't like snow or winter because it freezes the oceans and I can't go to the shore" Ariel replies.

"Yea I dislike winter" Melody adds.

"Ok sorry queen Elsa they don't like winter, our next question is Hiro from San Fransokyo, he asks how is it possible that mermaids are living if they are so similar to humans?"

"I believe that Merfolk evolved when humans started to stay in the water for a long period of time" King Triton replies.

"Ok Hiro that answers your question, thank you guys for letting me interview you guys or Merfolk" I thank.

"My pleasure" Ariel and Prince Eric reply.

"Next time we are gonna continue the Asian trip and go to Japan to interview Chihiro your ordinary girl and the famous river spirit Haku so thank you for watching the Disney interview and this your reporter Rose signing off."

"CUT" Max yells ending the interview.

"Few did I muck up?" Ariel asks.

"Your a princess of course you didn't" I reply.

"How do you do that all the time without mumbling" Melody asks me.

"You get use to it" I reply.

"Rose we gotta go soon our cruise is living soon" Max says.

"What?! I thought we could stay" I complain.

"The cruise is a drop off to the closest airport" Max says.

"Well bye guys it was a pleasure meeting you guys" I say as I wave goodbye.

"Bye" Everyone says waving us goodbye.

We ran to catch or cruise and then after the cruise we took the first flight to Japan.