Author's Note

Before I begin talking about the warnings of this book, I'd like to thank my followers or those who have read my past book, "Keep On Fighting". At the time I questioned my talent in writing, believing my work was worthless. However, seeing the love and support which I've gained, I've soon grown to love my talent- not because I believe I'm perfect but because I now comprehend the fact that writing is about growth, not perfection. 

Warning: This story does talk about body shaming, bullying, depression, anxiety, and violence. As someone who struggles with mental disorders, I understand how triggering it can be to read books containing these issues. And so I advise you to think about if this book is for you or not. 

However; this book DOES NOT talk about anything involving SI nor does it talk about SH. If you are unsure what these terms mean, please look them up on google as medical terms, for I do not want to trigger anyone in which I'm using the abbreviated version. 

One last note: if afterward you read this book and you have the money, I do have this book published on Amazon. If you can by any means afford a paperback copy it will be greatly appreciated. And if not, I'd be grateful for your rating on Amazon. 

Paperback Link ($15.00)https://www.amazon.com/30-Days-Love-TyLynn-Smith/dp/B09W4DKWT4/ref=sr_1_1?crid=27ZWNAI92SO70&keywords=30+Days+of+Love+by+TyLynn+Smith&qid=1648405031&sprefix=30+days+of+love+by+tylynn+smith%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-1

Kindle Ebook Link (3.99): https://www.amazon.com/30-Days-Love-TyLynn-Smith-ebook/dp/B09WLZXQBF/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1648511012&sr=8-1

Besides that, I hope you all enjoy this book! If there are any questions you can contact me on my writing Instagram, @wattpadwriter40, or my main Instagram, @tylynns. With that, if you're struggling with your mental health and need someone to talk to or need some sort of advice, my DMs are always open. I'm here for you and you are never alone!

Thank you so much for checking out my book and if you have any questions, please let me know. 

With Great Love, 

TyLynn  S.