14

ⓢⓟⓡⓘⓝⓖ ⓓⓐⓨⓢ

ⓢⓟⓡⓘⓝⓖ ⓓⓐⓨⓢ

The water was alive. Once one dived in, it will immediately bare its fangs and attack. But he told her that there's nothing to fear, after all the water she was surrounded had been tamed. And he believed that water held memories, everything that happened in water had been caught and recognized by water, showing her what's her reflection look like while getting her reminiscing tons of joy times and despair, it shone like a molten mirror and Jun was able to see dark spots under her eyes.

Her eyes, they had lost their wills to shine bright, and the water too, it had lost turquoise to the morning but in the light of her bathroom, the ripples twisted. The water enveloped her as closely as her own skin, she winced once a quite disturbing flashback made its way to her brain, penetrating the walls of her brain and after the initial surge of sorrow it ebbed, Jun can enjoy now her newfound weightlessness for a while before getting ready to go to Samezuka, another year of life in Japan, actually, it's her last year.

"My lady, are you done? You are getting late."

The knocks on the bathroom snapped her out of her heaven, she was soaking in the heated water, enjoying the way it hugged every inch of her skin so gently. She breathed in the aroma of the bubble bath before standing up, the water dripped down her hair softly. And the drops made their way to her body and cleavage, she inhaled deeply as her lips parted. The water defined her well and beautiful curves. A blue towel was wrapped around her body and she took her time to get ready for the school.

Apparently, Rin had invited them over to Samezuka for the third years' send-off race and Jun had a hard time to be released from her father's hug, saying he wanted to keep her remain innocent, he didn't want her to look at muscles anymore. He even offered to show his if she really wanted to and Jun left him with two bruises on his head, yet he had fainted because she had touched him. Same old Zen Samezuka. Nothing had changed over the year, except, Jun had gotten used to open up a little bit but she had been through heavy headaches lately ever since he gave her a call.

"You're doing great sister, I am surprised."

Jun rolled his eyes at his voice before wearing her earpods, saying she just wanted to finish her last year in Japan peacefully, she didn't even look at him, giving him a silent treatment as a payback after a week of him disappearing. She fastened her jog, deciding not to go there by car since she wanted to get fresh air and as they walked, she didn't even glance over at his face, clearly she was really angry. He just smiled at her, truthfully, he didn't want to disturb her as she had friends now and she shouldn't hold on to him anymore. She should let him go.

That sentence, every time he opened his mouth to say it, she got angrier. Before this, she would just ignore him and just act like nothing happened but that only made it worse. Jun felt this anger, it had been there a while now and she snapped. All that rage came our faster than magma and just as destructive. Tearing her earpods away, Jun's face was red with suppressed rage, every word of his stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of her. "Stop saying that shit–" The sentence of his was like gasoline to it, her fists began to clench and her jaw rooted.