Her face once again blushed red thinking about the naked boy she just saw, and opened her mouth to tell him what just happened. Before she was able to get a word out, the two were interrupted by no other than Sirius Black.

"Oi, have any of you wankers seen my black trunks?" he announced as he opened his curtains and jumped out of bed...naked. Again, really?!?

"Not again!" Elsie covered her eyes with her hands as she shouted at the naked boy.

"Again?" Remus and Peter, who had just walked into the room, asked at the same time.

"He's standing there balls naked and that's what you're worried about?!" Elsie shouted, still keeping her hands over her eyes.

"We're used to it," Peter shrugged. Remus simply scratched the back of his neck and looked solely at the ground, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Awww, no need to be shy sweetheart. Like what you see?" Sirius smirked while casually leaning against his bedpost, not caring to cover up at all.

"I'll see you twats later. Hopefully, you'll be dressed!" She shouted while walking out of the room and going up to hers.

Deciding not to tell her two roommates of the incidents that have occurred this morning, she greeted Marlene and Alice, got dressed, and accompanied them down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

She chatted with her two friends, and eventually Lily who arrived a few minutes later, for the remainder of breakfast. Professor McGonagall came around and passed out their times tables.

"Miss Figg, I trust you will get these to your friends who have somehow managed to show up late to breakfast on their first day of classes," she said while handing her 5 times tables, one for her and each of the boys.

All of a sudden, the Great Hall doors slammed opened and 4 panting boys ran in. She walked over to her four idiot friends, fully planning on making fun of the two naked boys she saw this morning.

"Hello, boys! Good to see you're all dressed," she sent a wink towards both Sirius and James, handing them their times tables and sitting down at the same time.

"Nothing you didn't like seeing, love."

"I know you enjoyed the view, sweetheart."

James and Sirius spoke at the same time while similar smirks formed on their faces, before looking confusedly at Elsie.

"Wait, him?!" They asked in unison.

Elsie started laughing while explaining both situations that happened this morning to all the boys. She began to worry when she noticed a sly expression forming on Sirius' face.

He leaned forwards and rested his elbows on the table, as he smirked at the girl. She took a sip of her water as she began getting increasingly nervous about what he was going to say.

"So, darling," he started looking directly at Elsie, "who was the better view?" Elsie spit out her water, landing right on Peter.

She apologetically offered a napkin to him, and then looked between both James and Sirius. Both boys had large, goofy grins stuck on their face.

She leaned forward as if she was going to answer them, but instead whispered, "wouldn't you like to know," with a wink. The two boys pouted, as Remus and Peter chuckled along with Elsie.

"Well, Prongs, maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to 'slip' in front of Evans, too," Sirius chuckled. Elsie laughed along with the others half-heartedly.

Hearing her name, Lily turned and faced the group. "Did you call me, Sirius?" she asked innocently.

"I was just saying how James would love to see you-," he started but was cut off by James kicking him under the table. "Ow! Bloody hell, Prongs," he grumbled to James.