After Carina takes an early morning shower (a cold one) and brushes her teeth, she reenters into the room just in time to see Lily wake up from her hibernation.

She grumbles and groans, the way she always does when she awakens, but as soon as she spots Carina smiling at her, Lily's face and ears turn red and she ducks under the blanket.

Carina giggles as she strides over to the bed and takes a seat on the edge of it. "Lily," she says sweetly, trying to coerce her into showing her face again.

After a couple of moments, Lily pulls the blanket down just a bit until they only reveal her bright, green eyes. There they are.

"Morning," Carina greets with a soft smile.

Lily doesn't say anything, but the subtle way the sides of her eyes crinkle show that she's smiling as well. But why is she so quiet?

Carina quirks an eyebrow up in question to her odd silence. "Are you just not going to speak to me this morning or something?" she chuckles.

Lily smirks. That's a yes. Someone is in a playful mood.

Two can play at this game. "If you're not going to talk to me this morning then I won't either," she grins widely. "Whoever loses has to... uhm... pay for Dippin' Dots. Deal?"

Lily nods her head enthusiastically. Dippin' Dots are the shit so of course Lily wouldn't pass up an opportunity to win a free cup, especially since it's fucking 5 dollars for a serving size that could fit in the palm of her hands. Ridiculous.

Then Carina does the whole zip-your-lips-and-lock-it-with-a-key motion with her hands. Lily and Carina then proceed to stare at each other, without speaking of course.

Now what?

Lily then reaches a hand out and grabs on the fabric of Carina's shirt before pointing at it. Carina then realizes after a minute of hard deliberation that Lily is asking for a shirt. Carina gives her a thumbs up before getting up to search through the closet for a big and warm sweatshirt for her to wear. She then throws it at Lily's face. Literally. She didn't mean to chuck it at her.

Carina gives her an apologetic smile when Lily glares at her but her smile vanishes and her eyes widen slightly when Lily sits up, revealing her bare chest. It must have slipped her mind that Lily was still completely naked underneath the blanket the entire time.

Even though she knows Lily wouldn't mind, Carina politely looks away anyways out of sheer respect. She doesn't want to appear to be like some creepy-ass girlfriend who gawks at her gorgeous body like a ravenous animal.

But then slender arms wrap around her waist followed by a sweet peck on the side of her neck, catching her by surprise. Carina closes her eyes and sighs quietly as Lily places slow, warm kisses all across her skin, nipping in some places playfully.

Carina was almost about to moan out Lily's name in order to encourage her to continue, but then she realized that Dippin' Dots were on the line. She was not about to lose to her that easily. It's literally only been about two maybe three minutes since they initiated this deal.

Carina pulls away from Lily and points a scolding finger at her, giving her a look that says "shame on you."

Lily just smiles innocently and shrugs her shoulders as if she wasn't playing the game so dirty just now. That damn girl and her smooth tactics.

--

Carina was on her way back to her dorm after class when she spotted Daniel strolling down the sidewalk about 30 feet in front of her, dressed a little bit nicer than one would be on any average day.