9

Sooya's POV
"and what is it?" Seokjin oppa asked "Do you all miss y/n?" They all choaked on their food. I saw Yoongi oppa's eyes glistening with tears and it broke me.

"How do you know about y/n?" "And ofc we miss her" I had to play dumb, right? "I know her from being at Yang's house" "ohh" they bought my lie. "What's you smiling about?" "She isn't dead" "we know" "really?" Wtf- "yes... Jaewon told Namjoon." "Ohh" bitchass! "But wait...how do you know?" Woah thank you Taetae! "I found her" again they choaked on their food.

"Why are you all so messy?" "Sorry. But what!?" "I said I found her" "WHERE!?" Namjoon asked with glistening eyes. Awiee I missed my best friend. And my crush- "um.. she said she wanted to meet you all...." "Let's go" wtf- "not now Jungkook-" "when!?" "Tomorrow, at a place she told me about"

_________

The morning I was woken up by 7 boys rustling around my room like some puppies. I got up and fixed my vision. Seeing their restless faces I chuckled.
"Are you sure you're Mafia's?" "Oh ofc we are. But we're babies and softies when it comes our beloved y/n" "owww" "now get up! Lover boys getting all restless to confess finally!" Hobi chirped as my eyes widened.

"L-loverboy?" "Yes! Namjoon hyung loves y/n! Can you believe it!?" I literally choaked on thin air. WHAT THE FUCK. KIM FUCKING NAMJOON LOVES ME!? I MEAN Y/N... WAIT...AAHHHHHHHH

"Sooya... What's with your face?" "Ah nothing... The strongest mafia in love. That's probably the last thing I expected to hear" the boys chukcled at the flustered and blushing Namjoon.

Heart? What even is it? I've never had it! And even if I did, it probably started malfunction now.

__________

"Where is she??" "She must be here!" "Call her!" "Oky wait..." I was gonna call the number from my phone. But Jungkook snatched it away. it was passed to almost everyone of the 7 and they tried calling the same number from my phone... None of them using their own phones.

I just giggled at them. "Yah! What's to giggle about this?" "Is this even right?" "This must be wrong" "yah! Can you call the number from the same number?" "Eh?" "I mean, can you call yourself from your own number?" "Ofc not" "then wtf are you all trying" I said and started laughing. For a moment or two they all went silent and then Joon snatched away the phone and dialed the number from his own phone.

Ring ring

"WTF!?"