Chapter 21 - End

This was meant to be a wholesome christmas special but this is wayyy past that so we're gonna throw in a bit of tubbo being adopted.

i'm writing this during dnd
5 minutes into writing and we're in a boss fight oh god oh fuck

i just said let's kill the guy canonically i'm too deep into Dream SMP
————————————————————

12 Years ago:

Schlatt's POV:
I drove up to the porch of the house before placing the box down and sprinting away. I soon realised that I had forgotten to ring the doorbell or knock the door to ensure that my son did not get left out in the cold.

As I ran back, I saw a blond bearded man come out, his son in hand.

Phil's POV:

"Hey, Will, come on, we can go for a walk later, it's snowing right now. Hey! Wilbur Watson! Do not open the door! It is freezing and you don't even have a jacket on. WILBUR!"
We stopped at the door. I saw a box outside, 'I have to bring it in before anyone tries to take it. Who know porch pirates nowadays.'

As I opened the door, I saw a note on the top of it. 'Please take care of him, I cannot take care of him alone. Thank you. His name is Toby.'

What is this?

I brought the box in, opening it on a bed. By this point, Wilbur was grabbing on my arm and Tommy was on my foot.

As I opened it, I saw a small brunette boy hugging a bee plushy, surrounded by small pillows. I lifted him out slowly, Tommy walked over, stumbling a little. He poked the child's face.

"Who ish thish?" Tommy asked, tilting his head.

"His name is Toby, Toms." I replied smiling.

"T...Tubbo!"

"No, Toms, Toby."

"TUBBO!"

I sighed in defeat. "Fine...Tubbo..."

"And, he's also your new brother."

Tommy's eyes sparkled as he looked up.

"Rweally?"

"Yeah." I smiled, ruffling his hair. "Now, let him sleep. I'm sure it must have been quite a journey.

~Present~

Tommy and Tubbo are sitting under the tree, play fighting while Schlatt stands by the kitchen island, drinking his coffee.

"Hey, Phil, was it?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Thanks for taking care of my son." Schlatt thanked, smiling.

—————————————