"Dad!" I could hear Ginny exclaim and run over to hug him next to Ron, Fred and George.

It truly was a heartwarming sight to see how much the kids had missed him and how much he missed his kids, even though it had only been a couple of months since they had last seen each other. I had to admit that it stung just a little bit to see, as I was seeing my family during that time of the year, but I pushed those feelings aside and went over to meet Mr. Weasley for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat down at the table and ate dinner, the food disappearing rather quickly considering how much there was on the table. I had started to understand that no matter how much food Molly made, it would somehow always get eaten in the Weasley household.

Dinner consisted of lots of talking over one another and a whole lot of laughter, and I couldn't help but smile throughout the whole meal at how nice it was to be with that many people. I had never had so much fun just eating dinner, and I knew that I had so many more nights of it until it was time to head back to the school.

Once we finished dinner, Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Hermione, Ginny and I all played whatever different games we could find in the house until we were too tired to play anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I was woken up by Ginny shaking me and groaning "Y/n".

I found it weird because I was normally the one waking her up, not the other way around. I brought my arm up to block my eyes from the light as I started to open my eyes.

"What?" I groaned in return.

"Get up. Mum's made breakfast and then we're going shopping," she said excitedly.

I peeped one eye open in interest to see her hovering above me on the bed that I had shared with Hermione. Ginny had insisted that because she was the host, she would sleep on the couch that was in the room, but I was going to steal the couch that night and let her have the bed.

"Shopping?" I confirmed.

"Yep. There's this cute little village not far from here. It's just like a 10 minute walk. Now get up, I need to go buy christmas gifts".

I groaned again but got up and stretched as my body woke up. If there was shopping involved, I was fine with waking up.

Once I fixed myself up just a bit, still in my pajamas, I walked downstairs and a smile took over my face at the scene that was in front of me.

All nine of us were downstairs, but there was still a quietness that hovered over the room. All of the kids were sitting in the living room in their pajamas, Hermione curled up on the corner of the couch reading a book, Ginny, Ron and the twins talking quietly about something, Harry drinking a cup of coffee and looking out the window. There was a certain peacefulness that came with everyone being warm and sleepy.

Molly was flipping perfectly golden pancakes onto a plate that was piled so high with them, I didn't think they could ever get eaten. She already had even more food laid out on the table that consisted of almost every breakfast food imaginable.

There was a golden light that poured in through the windows and filled the wooden house, and the sweet smell of breakfast filled the air and made it even more homey.

I smiled and stepped off the bottom step of the stairs and headed over to the coffee machine to fill up a large mug with coffee.

"Good morning dear," Molly said with a smile as she flipped another pancake onto the overfilled plate. "Breakfast is almost ready".