Happy Birthday

"Hey there birthday boy," you greet him opening his office door, a beautiful smile gracing your face until you meet his surprised expression. Your grin falls a bit, because you were expecting him to be surprised, but you also expected him to break into a huge grin showing all kinds of hints that his beauty was indeed handcrafted by Gods.

“Sweetheart, you’re here.” he states. Your heart beats faster and faster, when he straightens his back, having his chest pushed forward, making his linen fairy white shirt all kinds of tight. You suck in a breath, and try to think of anything else than what you’re thinking of doing to him now “I’m in the middle of a meeting, didn’t Andrea tell you so?” he sounds a bit angry, and you’re thinking Uh-Oh. When you peek around the door, you find a whole table of a dozen people, in suits and looking serious staring at you.

You feel warmth invading your cheeks and neck, but you hold your ground. You came here for a mission, and you’ll be damned if you don’t accomplish it. So you push a bit the door, and you notice the widening of his eyes, you strut and say hello casually to the other people and put the chocolate cupcake with the candle in his desk, where he went apparently to get some papers. You smirk knowing exactly what you’re about to do. You inner goddess is jumping up and down in anticipation. You put the desert on the desk and you face him, facing the others with your back. They weren’t interested in what was going on between you two anymore after the glare Christian gave them.

You undo your coat’s belt and let it reveal what’s under it. He gasps and bite his bottom lip instantly, in hopes of not catching anybody’s unnecessary attention. You smile innocently, knowing his eyes are glued to your corset, and long stocking-covered legs. Your Louboutins are just making matter worse for him. You, inwardly, pat yourself on your back for getting the reaction intended from him. Upon seeing the silver tie around your neck, the same silver tie he used the first time and that you grew fond of, neatly fastened around it, his breathing picked up and his fists clenched, his teeth were being filed from the force of clenching he was doing, in hopes he doesn’t take you here and now. Self-control. Let’s see what you can do about that.

You hug him and tell him, “Happy birthday, Christian. By the way, I got out of the house like this- oh and bought that cupcake like this. Bye.” you fasten your belt and wink. He gasps and look absolutely at a loss of words- he was speechless-, actions- he looked helpless-, and oxygen apparently.

You turn and go on your way, smiling till you’ve reached the elevator.

Once home, you couldn’t help the jittery feeling you had. You knew exactly what kind of fun you were going to have this evening. Upon hearing the ‘pang’ of the elevator, and seeing Taylor smiling and leaving hastily to his office, you steel yourself with a deep breath.

In, he walks.

His look is completely disarming. The hint of  smirk hanging at the corner of his mouth, for a second there wiped yours. The intense glare had your your whole body sizzling with heat. The deletion of his pupils, once close, had you holding your breath.

“Hey baby, you okay?” he asks innocently,

You play along “yeah..” except it came out breathless. Shit.

“Let’s have a chat, shall we?” he smirks and you know you’re done for.