45

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lumabas si Yewon sa gate ng building at agad na hinanap ang kanyang kapatid. It didn't take her that long to spot him. Nakatalikod si Daniel at kasalukuyan niyang ginagamit ang kanyang cellphone. With a smile on her face, Yewon sneakily walked towards her brother.

When she was already behind him, she cheerfully said, "My oh-so-cute-and-adorable-giant baby brother!" Yewon jumped on his back and wrapped her hands around his neck. Daniel slightly stumbled on his feet before looking at his sister with wide eyes. "Noona?!" Gulat na sabi ni Daniel. "Hello~" Yewon said in a calm and relaxed manner before she got off her brother.

"You know, you have to stop jumping on me like that." Daniel said as he fixed his denim jacket and Yewon could only chuckle at her brother's remark. "I can't help it~" She said with a cute smile plastered on her face and Daniel could only sigh. Oh well, nasanay naman siya kaya okay lang.

Iniabot ni Daniel sa kanyang ate ang isang maliit na plastic bag. "Here." Kinuha naman ni Yewon ang plastic bag. "Thank you~ Pero bakit medyo magbigat 'to? My phone's not that heavy." Sabi ni Yewon at tumango naman si Daniel. "I know."

"So bakit ang bigat?"

"May snacks diyan para sa inyo ni Chaerin noona."

"Snacks?"

"Yeah. You mentioned that you'll be busy painting the sign for your bar so I figured that you might need some energizers later."

Napangiti naman si Yewon dahil sa sinabi ng kanyang kapatid. 'How sweet.' Yewon thought to herself before hugging her little brother. "Thank you~" Sabi niya bago siya kumalas sa yakap. Daniel was about to speak when something caught his eye. "Noona, isn't that Hoseok hyung? On the other side of the road?" Napatingin naman si Yewon sa kung saang banda nakatingin ang kanyang kapatid. Yewon squinted her eyes to get a better and clearer view of the other side of the road. She then saw four figures talking near two cars; one belonging to Hoseok and the other one to who knows who.

"Yeah. That's him. Kasama niya si Namjoon, Seokjin, at Yoongi." Pagsagot nito at hindi nagsalita si Daniel. Pinanood nilang dalawa pumasok ang apat sa dalawang kotse. Hoseok and Namjoon in one while Seokjin and Yoongi in the other one. Once the cars left and disappeared from their sight, that's when Daniel spoke.

"Noona, those are the cars that I saw that night."

-♡-♡-♡-♡-