Tattoos

Spencer has just gotten his 20th tattoo, he got it on his hand. On the side of his middle finger, touching the ring finger on his left hand. At the base of the finger. He got a little ghost.

He got a ghost because it looked cool. This tattoo didn't mean anything but most of the others did. Most of the others represented something significant in his life that he wanted to be reminded of.

Yes he has an eidetic memory, but this is something he is more aware of. Something that we will never forgot now. Something that means so much that he needed something to commemorate it.

But the little ghost on the base of his middle finger is something he just wanted. Something that looked cool. Something he saw and said 'That's a cool lookin ghost.' So he got it tattooed.

It was the weekend so he had sometime for it to heal before he went to work. Monday rolled around and the tattoo healed. He walked into the office with a little bit of pep in his step. Still happy about the new tattoo he got, it made him happy.

He walked in, made his sugar coffee and went to his desk. Sat down and began on the paperwork. Minutes later the other members of the team came in. This includes Morgan, Rossi, Prentiss, JJ and Garcia. Hotch was already there.

They did there morning routines and started on paperwork as well. Garcia was back in her lair at that point. It was a calm and peaceful moment until Penelope came bursting through the doors with a piece of paper, be lining straight to Spencer's desk.

She slammed the paper down and yelled "Spencer what it this?!" Spencer jumped and looked at the paper. "My bank records- wait why do you have those?" Spencer snapped back. "What was the last transaction with your card?" She said in a very scary tone.

Now the whole team watching Spencer stood up, took the paper and said "Why do you have my bank records?!" "That doesn't matter Spencer! What is the last transaction!?"

"It's none of your concern Penelope!" At this point Hotch and Rossi came out of there offices to see what was happening "What is going on here?" Hotch said, "Penelope hacked into my bank account to get my records." Spencer said still glaring at the tech queen.

"Is this true Garcia?" Hotch asked her. "Well yes- but let me explain!" She spat out quickly, a nod from Hotch saying 'Go ahead' came from the man, and so she did. "Well I was finished doing my work, and so I decided to prank one of the team members, and I chose Spencer, I was going to do something with his account then I saw his records, so I looked and I saw the last transaction and I was shocked to say the least." She explained.

"You shouldn't have done that.... what was the last transaction?" A groan from Spencer which was followed by "That none of anyone's concern." "It was from a tattoo shop!" Penelope said right after.

Spencer rubbed a hand over his face, once he was finished he looked over at the rest of the team, jaw dropped, shocked. "Let's see them." Hotch said, "What no," Spencer replied, "Why not pretty boy?" Morgan teased "Because I'm not taking my shirt off in the middle of the bullpen!" Spencer rebuttals.

"Round table room?" Rossi said as a question but sound more like a statement. "Yeah round table room." Hotch said as he started walking over to it, every started to go up there.

"It's an order Reid," Hotch said as he walked in the room. A loud sigh escaped his lips again as he walked up to the round table room. The team already closing the blinds.

They all sat down, except for Reid who was standing in the middle of the room. "Come on Reid, take your shirt off!" JJ said excitedly "Said no one  ever." Morgan teased,

"I've had that said to me plenty, thank you." Reid mumbled "What?" "What.." Spencer said just as shocked as Morgan now quickly undoing his shirt.

He pulls off the button up and sets it on the table beside him he shows them, then does a little spin to show them his back then he faces them again.

"You have so many!" Rossi exclaims. "20." Reid supplied "You have 20!" Morgan stuttered. Spencer nodded.

"Any questions?" He asked, "Yeah, what one in your favourite?" JJ asked. "Umm this one." Spencer pointed to the one on his rib cage just below his pectoral. It's a pile of books, 6 of them, it's a small tattoo but it represents Spencer Reid.

"Why that one?" Was JJs follow up question "I don't know, make me happy, reminds me of one of my favourite pastimes."

"What was the best decision one." Garcia asked, Spencer swallowed hard "This one." He pointed to the bend in his elbow, showing them a small galaxy that wrapped around his elbow. A silent nod from the team, they knew about a Spencer's drug issue and that's what he chose to cover it up.

"What's the date on your collarbone?" Hotch asked, Spencer paled and quickly put on the shirt "It's nothing." He squeaked. "I don't think it's nothing." Rossi said. "What does the date mean?" Morgan asked "I've already had one of my secrets reviled I don't want another."

"Spencer is that?" JJ said "Yes it's that." Spencer replied "Wait why does she get to know?" Morgan said fake offended. "Because she does." Spencer deadpans.

"Cmon Spence, what does it mean?" Garcia pleaded. "Ok fine." Spencer gave up. " It's the date of when me and my boyfriend started dating." Spencer mumbled. " that's three years ago!" Emily complained "Yeah. Now we have to get back to work and hope that there isn't going to be a sexual harassment seminar tomorrow." Spencer joked.

And that that's how the team figured out Spencer had tattoos.