8.

"Good morning darling," Lucifer says with a smile etched on his face.

"Good morning honey what's this?" She asked pointing to the plate of food that sat in front of her.

"A little morning breakfast I cooked up just for you. Eggs, Bacon, grits and oatmeal, to show my appreciation of my love for you," he says kissing her on the forehead.

"Awww Luci. You shouldn't have. Thank you so much I love you,"

"And I to you my darling. I have to go down to the station today, but tonight my dear I do have a reservation for two,"

Asura couldn't help but giggle at his adorableness.

"Your so adorable. How did I get so lucky?" She asked giving him a kiss on the lips.

He hummed in response as he pulled away.

"Until tonight my dear," he says looking at her up and down before leaving the room.

After breakfast Asura Morningstar spent most of her day cleaning and watching Television. That was until a big knock was heard at the door causing her to pause her current show she was watching. The knocking only got louder as she jumped from her bed and ran downstairs.

"IM COMING!" She shouted as the knocking only increased.

When she opened the door her eyes widened in fear.

"Hello Asura, beautiful, beautiful Asura," the man from the station says with a crooked smile as he closed the door behind him.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" She asked frightened as she took large steps back as he only took steps forward.

"It really wasn't hard to break out of that cell they held me in. I can't stop thinking about you. I want you!" He says as she yelped when her back hit against the bar table  and he hovered above her.

"MAZIKEEN!" Asura shouted but gasped as the man grabbed her by the neck and lifted her in the air.

"You'll learn to shut up and do as I say won't you princess?" He asked licking her cheek as she looked away disgusted.

"Y-You should know something," she says with a smile on her face. "I'm not human," she says as her eyes became piercing green as her body began turning red and her long tail came out.

The man let out a scream as he dropped Asura with wide frightened eyes. Asura gave the man a smile as her tail grabbed him by the neck and lifted him in the air.

"Oh how I can easily snap your neck or puncture an artery right here,"

"P-Please," the man begged as he was seeing stars dance across his vision.

"LAPD! ASURA!" Asura heard both the detective and Lucifer shout.

Time seem to go by extremely slow as a loud piercing scream was heard along with three gun shots going off.

"NOOOOO!" Lucifer yelled as Asura felt three shots hit her body causing her to drop the man and she was going to drop to the floor but Lucifer who was running at lightning speed caught her in time.

"No, No, No, No. Asura baby please,"

Blood began trickling down her mouth as she placed a hand on Lucifer's face.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I-I know you t-told me n-not-"

"Shhhh. Shhhh. Save your breath darling please,"

"L-L-Lucifer w-what is this thing?" Chloe asked wide eyed coming closer.

"DONT COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER! GET THIS MAN AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" Lucifer screamed as Chloe quickly handcuffed the man and ran out of Lux.

"Asura. Asura baby," Lucifer says tears in his eyes as she was coughing up blood.

"I-I-I-" Asura tries to say but Lucifer just shushed her.

"Shhhhh...... Shhhh just rest its okay. You won't die I promise," Lucifer says kissing her on the forehead just as she closed her eyes.

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

Lucifer drowned his fifth bottle of glass. He hasn't seen his wife open her eyes in the past several weeks. He's been by her side non stop though, talking with her, whispering soothing things in her ears hoping she'll wake up any day. The wounds in her stomach had healed awhile ago it's just a matter of when now.

"Hey Asura,"  Lucifer began while stroking her hair. "I miss you baby. So, so much. I need you. I want you, I love you. Please, Please come back to me. I miss your voice, your smile, your laugh, the way your eyes shine when they meet mine," he says while giving her kisses all over her face lovingly. "Please come back to this Devil," he finishes as he placed a kiss to her lips.

What he didn't expect was for Asura to kiss him back, causing him to immediately pull away as his eyes widened.

"ASURA!" Lucifer shouted excitedly.

Asura finally opened her eyes for the first time in weeks as she looked over at Lucifer.

"Luci," was the first thing she said with a small smile on her face.