Chapter 2: The Morning of a New Day

"Luna. Luna. Luna! You need to get up or you will be late to school." My mother said from the other room.  She came stomping in with an upset look on her face.

My mother was a little bit taller than me. She had fair skin and a worn face. She had light brown straight hair and light brown with a hint of sea green eyes. The expression she wore on her face now was a smile, all though most of the expressions she shows are an act. I never know how she is truly feeling.

"Luna" she said again as she ripped the sheets off me. "It's time to get up or you will be late for school. Breakfast is on the table. Get dressed then come inside to eat." I opened my eyes and sat up. "Good your finally up. If you are late again you are going to make us look bad in front of the whole village." She then left the room quickly and shut the door.

I slipped out of bed and walked over to my draws. I opened the top draw and rummaged through it to find some cloths to wear. I pulled out a light purple shirt and black leggings. I dropped them on my bed and then put them on. After that I picked up my light blue comforter that was thrown on the floor, put it back on my bed and made my bed. Then I picked up my pajamas and put them behind my pillow. 

I looked around my room to make sure everything was were it belonged before I went inside for breakfast. Everything was were it belonged. My bed was up against the wall behind me and next to my bed was a night table with a lamp and my diary with my pencil on top of it. Across from my bed was my dresser which was bare and next to my dresser was my hamper. 

I had no photos in my room of my family. But I had framed photos hung on the walls of the land. My parents had placed them their when they let me have my own room. I didn't really like them but my parents won't let me take them down.

"Luna" my mother called angerly. "If you do not hurry up then you will be late." "Coming" I shouted back. I walked quickly over to the door, opened it and shut it quickly behind me. I walked away from my room and down the narrow hallway towards the dinning room.