Character info

(Moon - Moon has purple scales and is a Night Fury and Eclipse Fury Mix. She is 12 years old and the older sister to Ghost)
(Ghost - Ghost has black scales and is a Night Fury and Eclipse Fury Mix. She is 12 years old and the younger sister to Moon)
(Luna - Luna has black scales and is a pure Night Fury. She is 27 years old and Eclipse is her mate and Storm is her older brother)
(Eclipse - Eclipse has black scales and is a pure Eclipse Fury. He is 29 years old and his mate is Luna and no siblings)
(Phoenix - Phoenix has silver fur and is pure wolf. He is 40 years old and any siblings unknown)
(Moonlight - Moonlight has white fur and is pure wolf. She is 35 years old and 1 sister)
(Dawn - Dawn is a Dragon Human and has blonde hair, blue eyes and is pure Dragon Human. She is frozen in time at 15 years old and has one little brother, Shawn)
(Dusk - Dusk is a Dragon Human and has black hair, green eyes and is pure Dragon Human. He. is frozen in time at 15 or 16 years old and has 0 siblings)
(Frost - Frost has white  scales and is a Light Fury and Night Fury mix. She is 15 years old and Fire is her boyfriend and 2 brothers)
(Wolf Frost - Wolf Frost has white fur and is pure wolf. She is 15 years old and 1 sister, Sunlight)
(Fire - Fire has red scales with a few orange and yellow ones and is pure Fire Fury. Fire is 16 years old and has 1 sister, Flame)
(Midnight - Midnight has black fur and is pure wolf. He is 16 years old and has 1 sister, which is dead)
(Storm - Storm has black scales and is pure Night Fury. He is 30 years old and one younger sister, Luna)
(Sunlight - Sunlight has silver fur and is pure wolf. She is a teen, age unknown, and one sister, Frost)

THERE MAY BE MORE CHARACTERS AS THE STORY CONTINUES...

🌳Now time for Family Trees🌳

(UNKNOWN MEANS NOT METION IN STORY YET)🌙_________________________________🌞Tell me how the story is And tell me about any changes I can make - 377 Words

🌙_________________________________🌞
Tell me how the story is
And tell me about any changes I can make - 377 Words