"Let's take this inside everyone and get the party started!" Kohaku shouted, his parking duties completed.

Rocky lead the four Amamiyas to a VIP booth. Hiroto put down the expensive crate of tequila. Masaki put the vests on top of it. More gifts came from each of the S.W.O.R.D. heads. The mountain grew, to the point that Murayama offered to have Fujio, Tsukasa, Jamuo and Todoroki deliver it all, using the dump truck that normally hauled Oya High's crew to fights. Rocky brought champagne bottles to the VIP table and they did a toast to the Amamiyas. He then gave a nod to the stage.

Ice performed with his crew, their club's opening song; Funk Jungle. Then the party really started. The music was pumping, booze flowed and the crowd responded. It was an epic party and one that only the Amamiya Brothers and their wives could form. Both Asuga and Noriko were on the dance floor, showing off just how well they could bust a move. They danced with the Strawberry Milk girls, Naomi, Lala, Sara and Dixie. Then Fujio took Noriko by her hand, while Tsukasa went with Asuga. The song was called Welcome 2 Paradise by The Rampage from Exile Tribe. It allowed partners and for people to dance by themselves.

"Look at the balls of those two guys," Kohaku laughed and slapped Masaki on the back. "The new generation of Oya High boys are pretty courageous."

"They know this is the first and last time, they'll be able to dance with the twins, without getting their asses kicked by the Amamiya Brothers." Murayama grinned.

"That goes for everyone dancing with our wives tonight," Hiroto pointed out.

"Your wives would kick the ass of anyone trying to get close to them, before you could even react," Cobra joked.

Masaki chuckled, "you're probably right. They both can be pretty feisty."

Ice, now off the stage, came and poured some whisky for the guys. "Yeah, that's an understatement. That said, they suit you two Amamiyas perfectly."

Hiroto clinked glasses with Ice. "We couldn't have asked for a better match up."

Sara joined Noriko and they made a Fujio sandwich. Dixie did the same with Tsukasa and Asuga. The two young guys were loving every minute of it, but Tsukasa couldn't hide his blush, even under the strobe lights.

Sara leaned forward, her chest practically suffocating Fujio, to challenge Noriko. "I missed out on your tequila drinking, the night you broke my nose. Care to go shot for shot with me tonight?"

Noriko laughed. "Challenge accepted." In Fujio's ear she said, "take me back to our table after this song is done. I need to teach Sara a lesson."

Fujio did as requested, and offered his other arm to Sara. As they came back to the VIP booth, he advised the men. "These two want to trade shots... of tequila."

"Oh damn, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later," Ice laughed. "I'll go get the bottles."

Cobra asked, "bottles?"

Hiroto explained, "Noriko can drink three bottles and still ride Asuga's Ninja to your shop."

"Ice make sure you bring two ice buckets, I want my shots to be cold."

"I remember don't worry. No black eyes for the bartender tonight."

Masaki rose an eyebrow at his sister-in-law and shook his head. "The trouble you get into when you're pissed off...."

"Don't worry, tonight she'll play nice," Hiroto promised.

The ice buckets arrived, with four bottles of silver tequila inside. Two shot glasses were placed on the table. Sara picked up her's as did Noriko. They touched glasses and downed the shots. Ice acted like the bartender and refilled both glasses. Again they dumped the tequila down their throats. This repeated over and over, until the first bottle was done. Those in the club that knew Sara's ability to drink, stood behind her, to watch the drink off. Cobra, Rocky, Murayama, Takeshi, and Hyuga were all seated beside the Amamiya brothers, to watch these two ladies battle. Fujio sat on the seat back, behind and to the side of Hiroto.