CHAPTER #27

The Chiba twins both had their marriage licenses and thus became the Amamiya Twins. Both were so happy, but not as much as their new husbands. Hiroto and Noriko went and got the infinity symbol tattooed on their ring fingers. Masaki and Asuga chose to get traditional gold wedding rings. Then the girls' motorcycles were decked out in 'just married' signs, with handlebar streamers. Hiroto and Masaki refused decorations on their Harleys.

"Rocky just called, he said the White Rascals and Daruma are ready for the party to start. People from each S.W.O.R.D. crew are already arriving. They've got Kohaku and Tsukumo directing traffic for parking." Masaki reported to his brother and the twins.

Hiroto laughed, "let's go I want to see those old Mugen buddies working so hard!"

As their wives went to grab their helmets, Noriko noticed that there was another logo. "When did you guys get our helmets done? I love how one side has the Amamiya phoenixes and the other the dragonflies!" She kissed her husband and hugged his brother.

Asuga did the same, "this is a great wedding gift!"

Masaki smiled, "we've wanted to do that for a long time, it just was fitting to do it now."

The motorcycles roared to life and they rode out, husbands beside their wives. As they pulled out onto the street, they saw two rows of motorcycles lining the curbs of the road. Everyone from Sannoh Hoodlum Squad, Murayama, Furuya and Seki also rode their motorcycles. Rude Boys had P and Takeshi on their dirt bikes join the huge fleet of motorcycles, that came behind the wedding couples. They forced car traffic to stop and let them all pass. As they rode into White Rascal territory, Saigo drove in front of the Amamiyas, with his siren and lights flashing on the cop cruiser. Noriko shared an amazed look with her husband Hiroto. They had known everyone respected the Amamiyas, but not to this extent. On arrival at Rocky's new club, Hyuga had his Daruma crew set off fireworks and smoke bombs, that painted the evening sky. To Asuga's delight, one set of the smoke bombs painted a pink heart in the sky. The motorcycles all parked and turned off.

Noriko found the Daruma King and thanked him. "Pink bombs and all, you've outdone yourself. That was so awesome." She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Hyuga returned the hug and raised his eyebrow at Hiroto.

"Don't worry, the twins will be hugging and kissing all the SWORD heads by the end of the night." Hiroto smiled good-naturedly.

Before the married couples went into the club, Ice came towards Noriko. "Congratulations on your marriage." He handed Hiroto a crate of silver tequila. "These ten bottles are the most expensive silver tequilas in the world, so don't drop the crate. Next time you two have a bad fight, open up one of these bottles."

Masaki peaked in the crate. "Shit! Where did you find the Ley .925 Pasion Azteca Tequila? You even have an AsomBroso Reserva Del Porto Tequila! Damn, she doesn't need to drink such expensive stuff!"

Noriko was so emotional, she was tearing up. "Ice... how... why... I thank you so much! The first time I uncap one of these bottles, we're doing shots together with it!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek too. "Next time you need a date for a job, I'll be it for free."

Ice laughed, "I think I'll need your husband's permission first in the future." He shook Hiroto's hand.

Saigo came next. "I can't stay, but this is my gift to the Amamiya Clan. These are the latest bullet proof vests."

Masaki accepted the gift of four vests. "You put our logo on the right shoulder. Thanks man."

"Hopefully you won't need them. But they're knife proof too." The cop hugged the twins and then left.