Christmas Special!!!

Beginne am Anfang

After a bit, I was caught by it and now I'm hanging upside-down with it trying to eat me. Some new killers walked in while I waved at them and wished them happy holidays. EJ, Jeff, Ben and Red were out there trying to get the thing to let go of me.

"Bad Seedeater! Drop Y/n! Y/n probably tastes bad!!",

"For your information, I'm a whole fucking snack!", I was holding it's jaw open with my hands. Actually, I got an idea. I pushed myself up and reached into my pocket. It's mouth snapped closed before it could bite my hand.

I pulled out a few joints and dropped it in its mouth when it opened it again. It choked a bit. I gave them a thumbs up and they slowly left inside.

*15 minutes later*

I walked back inside with the dog thing following me inside.

"I got the dog high!", every single person in there turned and looked at me. They noticed as the dog thing was swaying. EJ immediately ran towards me.

"What the fuck did you do!? Is he alright!?", he grabbed it by the face and checked it.

"Don't worry, he's just super chill. Now then, nice to meet y'all, I'm Y/n and a  fucking crackhead", some pink haired girl walked up to me and shook my hand.

"LJ told me all about you! Let go start baking right now! I'll show you all the basics!", she grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. There was few others in there.

LJ appeared next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Pinkamena here sure knows how bake good! Lulu, Sadie and Rainbow factory are gonna help too, if you don't mind! Hehehe", I smiled.

"I don't mind one bit",

"Great!", He took my mask off and then poofed it out of existence.

"What the? Where'd it go?",

"Don't worry about it, baking time!", he grabbed me by the shoulders and walked me over to everyone else.

While they were teaching me how to bake, Splendy brought the girls with him.

I decided to make them all my test tasters. I gave them my first batch of cookies.

"How is it?", all three of them looked at each other. Sally took one bite and then looked at Lazari. Lazari looked at Sally and then at Splendy. Pinkie took a bite of the cookie and then spit it out.

"Are you kidding me",

"W-What?", I hid behind LJ.

"This is a disgrace!", she threw her bitten cookie at me.

"What!?",

"Are you fucking deaf!? Try it again! I'm taking these little fucking sessions seriously!!", I immediately nodded and started working on another batch.

"I'll make a better batch!", once I finished it and placed the plate in front of them. She took another bite and spit it out again.

"You fucking donkey! Lulu bakes better than you and she doesn't even have eyes!!", I just looked at her confused. Rainbow factory grabbed my shoulder.

"Sorry, she's been watching a lot of Gordon Ramsay lately", I gulped and looked at Pinkie. I spent 4 hours in kitchen baking sweets.

I cried a few times and some other killers came in just to watch me get yelled at. I think Splendy took some pictures too.

"These are good! Not the best but they pass!", I hugged Lulu and cried onto her shoulder.

"I did it!! I fucking did it!!", she gently pat my back. After a minute of letting my sorrows out, I let go of her. "Man, nothing scares me more than a angry fucking female",