A New Year To Remember

Start from the beginning

He never thought that he will fall in love for such idiot but.. 

"He's my idiot.."

Watching his detective's reaction upon finding out that he was staring at him made him chuckled, it was truly a dream come true that they are finally together after so many years of being labeled as fated rivals, they still are but in their private life together they are lovers. Just thinking about the word lovers to describe them makes Kaito feel butterflies in his stomach, if he knew how caring Shinichi can be he would've hurt himself on purpose just to be nurse to health by his adorable lover~

"Hehehe~"

"Did you also hit your head last night?"

Yup, he can be a bit harsh- no, really harsh sometimes but he still finds him adorable. When he confessed his feelings for Shinichi at the rooftop at that time during a heist, he never expected that his Metantei felt the same way, it was truly a surprised for him especially when it feels like it was too easy for him to captured the detective's heart but what Kaito didn't know is that Shinichi fell for him first. 

After parking the car, Kaito and Shinichi finally went inside and grab a cart and start shopping for groceries. Since Shinichi sucks at the kitchen and will most likely set the house on fire if he was left alone, Kaito will be helping him out with the cooking and ingredients picking. 

Looking around the aisle, he started going down the list Kaito gave him and upon reaching the very end, Shinichi gave the magician a look. 

"I don't have any knowledge when it comes to cooking but I don't think the 1/4 things in the list are needed."

"Of course not, they are for my personal cravings of course fufufu~"

Shinichi tried so hard not to smack his already injured lover so he let this slide for now and grabbed a huge amount of sweets off the shelves making the magician beside him overjoyed. Oh well, he wouldn't be the one to blame if Kaito starts having a toothache or having an upset stomach from all the sweets he will be eating.

Once they got everything that they need, they checkout then head straight back home. 

***

"Man, you really have zero skills when it comes to cooking huh? Guess not everyone is good at everything~"

"Even I have things I'm not good at, Mr. I-can-do-anything-except-skate."

"I- Wohoho it's on!"

It's currently 11:00 PM and it was a good thing they had managed to finish everything up and let's just say that everything went smooth with the cooking part and no nearly burning the kitchen down happened. Shinichi and Kaito both took a bath afterwards and Kaito really enjoyed seeing his flustered lover helping him take a bath while constantly trying not to look.. elsewhere. 

The teasing never end causing a tickle fight but unfortunately, Shinichi was at a disadvantage knowing that Kaito is not really a ticklish person unlike him so here they are, laughing non-stop with Shinichi being tickle to death while sitting on Kaito's lap despite his lover only using one hand since he can't use the other. Hearing his metantei's laughter made him laugh along with him and it always manages to melt his heart whenever he hears it, it was like a lovely song he will never get tired of listening to. 

When he noticed Shinichi having trouble breathing properly from all the laughing, he finally stopped and let him breath for awhile since he needed some air as well. Panting, he glanced at Shinichi's exposed nape in front of him and as if being pulled by some unknown force, he places a soft kiss onto it causing his lover to let out a whimper. Hearing this made him unable to stopped as he softly licked and suck on the sensitive skin of the detective leaving a hickey causing the detective to cover his mouth while telling Kaito to stopped but the magician can't. Shinichi can feel the heat spreading all over his body at every touch his lover makes, he wants him to stop but at the same time he wanted things to proceed on. Slowly he slid his hand in Shinichi's sweater feeling his body heat, grazes his nipples with his slender fingertips earning him a soft moan from the detective, he was about to go further when he suddenly remembered something.