chapter sixteen.

wow! 3k reads! i'm gaining so fast,
thank u <3

hope u all have a happy new year,
stay safe! x - elorie

the next day, gia had already felt a weight push off her shoulders. she was free, and though she could've done the face reveal a long time ago, she really just needed a push. and it felt good.

gia sat on the couch, with clay asleep on her shoulder, his arms wrapped around her as soft snores filled her ears. both nick and george sitting on the armchairs again, asleep as well.

they had decided tonight was movie night, usually they would go out, but there's a pandemic so they decided against it, and rather mostly stay in and appreciate the time with each other.

the girl pulled out her phone once again, checking the replies to her post, they were almost all good.

she smiled to herself, looking down at clay. his hair had started growing out, something gia forced him to do, and it was spread all over his face, his mouth hanging open as he slept peacefully with his girlfriend.

! twitter !

seven !! :D | seven7
big big shoutout to my lovey @/dream. i don't think i could push through anything that has happened lately without him. i love him. so much. we do tend to keep a lot of our relationship private, but i do want you to know both dream & i are super happy. we love u all.

gia stood up, clay not even realizing, only continuing to sleep on the couch,

she quickly changed into a pair of pajamas, talking a video on his phone in the mirror, she was still continuing the vlog.

the girl jumped into bed, attempting to fall asleep, but she couldn't. it was like she needed clay next to her,

the girl groaned, rolling over and staring at the ceiling, running her hands through her hair, she wasn't going to be that girlfriend, who has to be with their boyfriend at all times.

but clay didn't care, he would be that boyfriend.

around 10 minutes of gia tossing and turning, trying to find a spot she could get comfortable in, she heard the door to her room open, and saw clay walk in,

"why'd you leave me?" he asked her, a slight frown on his face,

"he truly was the human form of the 🥺 emoji." gia thought to herself, laughing slightly before holding her arms out to him,

the boy walked over slowly, pulling the blanket open and practically laying on top of gia, "i can't sleep without you, you know this."

she rolled her eyes, but secretly loved it, "you're a dork."

he laughed as she hugged her, cuddling in, "i'm serious! don't ever leave me like that again. wake me up."

"calm down you baby." she laughed and he jokingly scoffed in response, before falling asleep.

gia woke up the next morning, pulling herself away from clay and running out to the living room, "guys!"

the two sleeping on the couches jumped up, alarmed, "i think we should have friendsgiving!"

"what is that?" george asked, confused, one eye closed as he tried to adjust to the light shining in from the window,