Christmas with Bnha

(A/N): Merry Christler I don't necessarily celebrate Christmas anymore and the most festive I've gotten is watching Christmas tiktoks and learning about Christmas in my German class. Anyways, enjoy!
-
"So since it is currently Christmas we're gonna react to how a couple of your families celebrate it." "But it's not even December yet-" Rock Lock states. "Shush, you amazing person, timelines work differently and it is currently Christmas right now. Up first now are the Bakugo/Midoriya's!"

~Bakugo/Midoriya Family~

Knock,Knock,Knock. "OI! KATSUKI! THE GUESTS ARE HERE GO OPEN THE DOOR! AND DON'T EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF INKO YOU BRAT!" "YEAH, YEAH, I KNOW OLD HAG. QUIT NAGGING ME ALREADY!" Bakugo yells back as he goes up to open the door.

"...Is this normal?" Shiozaki asks with a look of horror on her face. "Oh don't worry sweetie, that's just how they are. It's how they show affection." Inko pats the other greenette's shoulder while explaining.

The door opens to show the two Midoriya's and All Might. "Hey, Kacchan!" "Hello, Young Bakugo!" and a "Hi, Katsuki." are what Katsuki hears once opening the door. "Hey, get inside already it's cold." They all walk in as he closes the door. "Wow Kacchan, you're such a suck up. You're only this nice around Mom." The bone breaker giggles into his hand. "Shut it nerd. Or else I tell Auntie what you and your shitty squad did last week." "You wouldn't... Okay, fine."

"Wait what did DekuSquad do?" Mina asks "Nothing that won't be shown when I have you react to them."

V.S.

~Todoroki Family~

"Oh we're going to the next family already?" Kaminari questions. "I wonder what Todoroki's family is like!"

The Todoroki's and Hawks are seen sitting by a tree. "Wait why is Hawks here?" Shouto inquires. "Wait no don't answer that. I know..." "Awhh! What's with the long face Sho! It's Christmas!" "Don't touch me Hawks. Also could you not sleep everyone in my family?" "Nope!" the bird hero responds with a grin.

"I have so many questions.. Wait Hawks fucked all of them like including Endeavor and their mom?" "Not manly Hawks, you should pick one of them."

Knock, Knock. "Wait, who's that?" Endeavor asks. "Well I thought we should invite Touya over since he is part of the family." Natsuo says looking smugly. Suddenly the door is kicked down showing a grinning Dabi. "SUP FUCKERS!! I hope you guys got me gifts since-Keigo wtf?! Is this why you weren't picking up your phone?!" "Dabi, I can explain!" "Really? You had to outdo yourself and go fuck my villain brother too? Isn't that against one of the hero codes?" Shouto deadpans.

"This is so much to process... Dabi is a Todoroki, Hawks is sleeping with all the Todoroki's, what's next?!" Sero yells out.

~5 minutes later~

"Anyways, since I just wanna leave as soon as possible and go spend Christmas with Midoriya and Bakugo, I'll go first! My first gift goes to Mom. I got you these divorce papers so anytime you want to end the sad excuse of a marriage you have with Endeavor you just have to sign these. I also forged the old man's signature so you won't have to force him to sign. For Fuyumi, I got you reservations to this spa that Yaoyorozu frequents cause you deserve a break. Natsuo gets a gun. Dabi gets some moisturizer since he's crustier than Shigaraki. And last and definitely least, Endeavor gets three gifts! A parenting book, some burn cream, and some makeup to cover up that nasty scar." "Hey Shou, what about me?" Hawks whines to Shouto as he grabs his jacket from the coat rack. "No. ❤️" he says before the screen darkens.

"Well that was entertaining..." Nezu says whilst drinking tea. "Problem child 15, can you explain why you are referring to a villain as your brother?" "I honestly had no clue he was but at least one of my theories had been confirmed." the youngest Todoroki responded while writing in a notebook. "Todoroki-kun you need to stop with the theories." an exasperated Midoriya said.

"Again, more questions will be answered later. So please don't ask you're making me regret showing it so early. Anyways you'll be reacting to villains that you've fought give honest opinions on you next."

-
(A/N): I feel like I can't get these chapters out decently without pre-writing. Sorry this is short I just don't wanna upload this at midnight. Anyways, Merry late Christmas!