Shoes:

And after that you have breakfast in your room,while you were eating the maid started to prepare your suitcase

Y/n:"Thank you for helping me"
Maid:"Don't thank me,that is my job"

After finishing your breakfast there is a knock in your door,that maid open the door and is Yuta.

Yuta:"Wow you look very pretty,
Y/n:"thank you"
Yuta:"anyways let's go,Jaehyun is waiting for you"
Y/n:"okay just wait one second"

Even if they are mafias you learn that they are not mean people,this is just there profession.

You finally walked down stairs,and toward to Jaehyun,he knows that you are pretty,but not this pretty.

Jaehyun pov

I just finished having breakfast and now i am going to see Bangchan the boss of United States biggest mafia with Johnny.

He is the one i want to sold Y/n and talking about her,i ask Yuta if he could go and get Y/n in her room.

After 10 minutes of waiting for them i hear heels ticking,i looke up from my phone and is Y/n,she look so gorgeous.

I wanted to say something but i didn't want to be suspicious so i just open the door and walked towards the car.

Johnny drive us to the meeting place which is a club in Seoul,our villa is in Busan and so it took us 4h to arrive.

In the car,i was looking at my email in the phone if there is an emergency or anything,i can feel something heavy on my shoulder i looked at my left shoulder and it is a sleepy Y/n.

She looks very cute when she is asleep,i wonder what is she dreaming of,is she dreaming of me?

What the hell i am thinking about,girls are just distractions.

I kept a poker face i moved her head away from my shoulder harshly.

Y/n:"ouch,why did you do that to me?"
Jaehyun:"Becouse your stupid head was leaning in my shoulder"

I didn't hear her talk so i just continue to look at my phone.

Y/n pov

I was still very sleepy dispate waking up late so i just sleep for a few houres hoping that is not going to be a problem but i was wrong.

I woke up by someone moving my head that  almost hurt me,since i just woke up i asked boldy why they moved my head like that but the voice woke me up becouse it's Jaehyun's voice.

I finally woke up, but i was bored so looked outside and admire how buetyful this city is,it was night now.

I hear a "we arrive" i looke at the door and is Johnny who opened the door he gave me his hand so i could get out without getting hurt.

When i got out the car,i already knew where we are,we are at the club,i could sense it by the loud music and some couples kissing outside the club.

I feel a grip un my hand,i look up who is holding my hand and it's Jaehyun,i froze by the sudden contact.

Jaehyun:"i know i look very handsome,but you should close your mouth and continue walking before i hit that face of yours"

I looke away,and continue to walk towards the entrance,i have to be honest what he said to me hurt me, but i don't know why.

After passing a lot of stairs and closed doors,Jaehyun knok on a door and we hear a 'come in'

Jaehyun ordered Johnny to stay in the door with other two bodyguards and if they hear something dangerous they can come in.

They noded there heads i looked at Johnny,with a thank you face and he smiled at me but i can read to his eyes that he is very pity for me and disappointed to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun opened the door and infront of you,you found a very good looking young man.

He smirked looking at your body up to down,he stood up and greeted Jaehyun,i also see that there is other two man in the room.

???:"Hi Jaehyun long time no see"
Jaehyun:"Hi Bangchan,how are you"
Bangchan:"i'm good as always, i see that you have a lady with you,what is she doing here?"
Jaehyun:"She is the one that i want to sold"
Bangchan:"i see,it could work,can i talk to her?"
Jaehyun:"yes"
Banchan:"in privet"
Jaehyun:"okay but i will look inside the room in 5 minutes,you better not fuck up"

Jaehyun left the room,i didn't like this man i can feel that he is just going to hurt me,so i back off when he try to come close to me.

Bangchan:"What is wrong darling"
Y/n:"i-i don't want you"

Bangchan is boiling when he hear you say that,becouse nobody refuses him the biggest mafia of the United States.

Bangchan:"listen her you bitch,now you will say sorry to me for what you have just said and you will say that you want me,got it?" he is holding your face now so that you could look into his eyes
Y/n:"y-yes"

He made you sit on the floor,you are nearly cying you said sorry to him and he didn't said anything instead he kicked your face,you couldn't take it anymore you started to cry.

And in thus moment someone opened the door and is Jaehyun he is pointing a gun on Bangchan's head and Bangchan just smirked and said.

Bangchan:"i like this girl,how much is she?"
Jaehyun:"shut the fuck up,i will not sell her to you"
Bangchan:"what?,he is just a women Jaehyun"
Jaehyun:"yeah then way do you want her?to hurt her?to kill her?"
Bangchan:"no,i want her for other things before doing that"
Johnny:"you are so disgusting"

Johnny helped you to get up while Jaehyun and Bangchan are fighting,once you are out the room you hear a gunshot,you got more scared so you cried.

You finally arrive to the car Johnny looked at your face and said.

Johnny:"i can't believe that he did this to you"
Y/n:"don't worry i'm not hurt"
Johnny:"yes you are,your nose is bleeding"

Johnny said sorry for what he let Jaehyun do while he is treting your nose,you see the door open and it was Jaehyun he is bleeding.

He got a bullet in his right arm that is why he is bleeding,Johnny helped him get rid of it.

Finally after 30 minutes of waiting ,Jaehyun decides that is better if we go back home.

I am am still trembling for what i just experience,there was a man that almost hurt me and a man that is hurt infron of me.

Jaehyun refuses to sell Y/n to Bangchan so what is he going to do to Y/n?
What is Bangchan going to do?
Will Y/n find her happiness with Jaehyun?

Hi guys i hope you all liked this chapter,i want to say thank you for reading my books i am always greatfull for that and MERRY CHRISTMAS even if we are going to stay at our houses this year i hope you still have some fun and appreciate and love of your familys.
                                  -Love from author