GOᗪ Oᖴ ᑕᒪIᑎGIᑎEᔕᔕ

GOᗪ Oᖴ ᑕᒪIᑎGIᑎEᔕᔕ

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"FOR THE LOVE OF- STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I shrieked, my voice involuntary moving up an octave

It's been two minutes and this so called "Poseidon" hadn't taken the hint to get lost. Nope. He was adamant in asserting his dominance in this fantasy relationship he formulated out of the blue.

The inky haired stranger stopped in his tracks and blinked at me, almost innocently. Remember that last word. ALMOST. 

The boys lips curved cunningly as he bravely strode towards me. I gasped and stepped back only to trip on my heel. 

Imagine that super clique moment in a kdrama where the girl trips in the silliest way possible only to be caught slow motion by that flower boy. Ever seen the webtoon adaption of True Beauty? You should check it out- BUT ANYWAY-

Imagine that but the vibe is coming from that of a horror movie. 

I was lurched forward. "Poseidon's" arms wrapped strongly over my waist and he smirked down at me. 

Pushing my arms proved to be pointless. "GET-"

"But dear, will you really abandon me with our three children at home?" Poseidon spoke, notably loud. 

I gawked. 

"Are you hearing this?"

"What a horrible mother..."

"That poor man! And he's so handsome!"

I mentally screamed at myself. This snarky jerk....knew to pull a move like this...in public?!?

The jerk leaned in close and grinned smugly. "You wouldn't dare leave me."

I whimpered and grabbed his arm to pull him along away from the judging public eye. 

My grip was shaken off and my shoulders became heavy as Poseidon instead wrapped his arms over me from behind. He rubbed his head into my hair and sighed. 

"Mine." 

My face began to heat up. The jealous stares from female bystanders only made me feel worse. I shoved him off and turned to him. The boy cocked his head at me expectantly. 

"You need to promise you'll leave me alone after I give you a ride home. Where do you live?" I asked.

The boy hummed and glanced at me briefly before nodding over to the ocean. 

"I live there. And like I said my queen, I'm not leaving you alone," he purred. 

"I'm serious!" I whined. 

"I'm serious too!" He laughed.

"Aish just come along!" I sighed in exasperation. The boy followed along. His hand laced mine but at his point, I lost all energy to put up a fight. 

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Despite our rather wet clothes, we made it home to my house. 

I set down my bag and dropped my keys on the counter before turning abruptly to the bright eyed stranger. 

"No more games. I know you're homeless and like a good Samaritan I'll let you dry off and eat or whatever but you need to go after," I pointed. 

The boy scoffed. "Woman, I am Poseidon! God of-"

"Yeah yeah, I know, Poseidon, God of the seas. I smell like fish so I'm taking a shower. You can use the other bathroom." 

Poseidon's eyes widened briefly before hooding seductively. 

"Why would I miss a chance of bathing with my queen?" He purred, slinking slowly towards me as he bit hard and released his lower lip. 

"YOU NEED JESUS," I squawked putting my arms in front of me to keep my distance. 

"Jesus?" He muttered. "I know him well actually. We are good friends although he isn't a fan of my-." 

"AH WHATEVER JUST GO!" I pushed him back and towards the restroom. I pushed him in and shut the door before he could say anything else to confuse me more. 

Sighing, I trudged my way upstairs to my own restroom. Stripping my clothes off, I jumped into the  shower and basked in the foggy warmth. I almost moaned as the warm drops massaged my bare back and neck. 

Just before I turned to grab my shampoo a pair of VERY familiar arms wrapped around my waist. 

I gasped loudly. My body immediately heated up and I felt my soul leave my body the moment I felt the hotdog without the bun pressing into my back. 

"SON OF A %#&$%. GET THE &^%$^&#^@& AWAY. YOU $#*^$&$#*

All I saw was red. In the span of a few seconds, I grabbed the toilet plunger and smacked the living daylights out of the perv who took advantage of my kindness. 

The boy shook his head before tipping forward. I caught him just before he fell and clamped my eyes shut after having a glance of two VERY FINE buns.

"Y/n!" I heard from downstairs.

Jimin. 

"Sh*t!" I panicked. I quickly hauled Poseidon out of the restroom, into my room, and straight into my closet. The unconscious boy fell hard onto the floor, the noise obviously resonated downstairs. 

"Y/n! Are you ok!"

"Y-yeah! Give me a minute!" I hollered. 

I cried out quietly as I looked over the man sprawled painfully on my floor. "Sorry!" I whimpered and shut the door quickly before wrapping a towel over my body. 

I crashed into Jimin the moment I made it to the foot of the stairs. 

His eyes widened as he looked over my wet state wrapped in a towel. He cleared his throat. "Is everything ok?" He asked before diverting his eyes upstairs. "I heard something upstairs."

"N-nothing's wrong!" I quickly said stepping in front of his line of vision. "W-what brings you here?" I spoke, more formally than I intended. 

Jimin looked like he caught onto my anxiety as his eyes narrowed as he searched mine. 

The few seconds that he stared at me felt like it lasted for hours before he sighed. 

"You weren't answering your phone. I was worried." The look in his eyes saddened. "Lisa told me you went out to do your surveys alone. You didn't call me because you think I'm too busy apparently." He dropped his eyes. 

My chest tightened. 

He was actually hurt..

"Jimin, I-"

"You always have me, you know," Jimin cut me off. "I would never be too busy for you. Don't forget that ok?" 

I blinked. My guilt rose. I hastily nodded. 

Jimin chuckled at that and pat down my wet hair. 

"Get your hands off of her."