The childhood

Hope you all like it..let me know in comments..
____________________________________

Author's POV

With her cute little footsteps she sneakily came out of her house from the back door. Even though she is a small child but still she is smart, sneaky, cunning, observant and tricky.

Her name is Xena, she is just 4 years old and only daughter of Liala and Liam.

Her family is a simple one...her father a school teacher and her mother owned a small flower nursery.

She also loved flowers but the most she loved were daffodils. Indeed they are beautiful with bright yellow which can make anyone feel fresh and energetic.

 Indeed they are beautiful with bright yellow which can make anyone feel fresh and energetic

She slowly went out of the house and cutely walked towards a small opening behind the tress. With her small feet she was loosing her balance while stepping on small stones but still she kept on going and didnt stop. Finally she saw a beautiful meadow having lots of her favorite flowers.

She got attracted to the place like it was calling her. She went in and got lost between the beauty of it.

At home all were worried about her absence and they started searching her. But no one ever imagined that she will go to that part of the area.

After alot of searching and panicking they decided to file a missing complaint and as they were about to leave to go to the police station Xena entered from the back door giggling.

"Liam here she is, our monster" Laila said.

"You made us so scared Xena.."
Liam said worried

"Da-da phowr" she said showing the flower she brought from the meadow she went.

Liam got worried.

"Where did she get this from? There are no daffodil plantings around here?"

Laila said.

"May be someone would have dropped it. Dont worry too much Liam"

Liala said

Liam POV

I am worried only that place had daffodil plantings. Did she go there..??
Its not safe for her. God please take care of my child..she dosent know about the dangers our family had faced and how terrible those pasts were.

She is a free bird please keep her safe god.

_____________________________________

Please dont forget to vote..
(It encourages me to write)