I smile at her and she laughs hysterically.

"Ok damn girl, I wasn't expecting that. But you better watch it, I love Liam too."

We both start laughing loudly. It's true that we have always loved them. We could never really decide who we thought was the cutest until here recently. She likes Liam the most and I Harry. I struggled to choose between him, Zayn, and Niall for the longest. Now, him and Liam are in my top two spots.

I remember when we found out Zayn left and we were devastated. Mel actually cried but I just felt surprised. We continued to obsess over them despite Zayn leaving though.

My favorite songs have always been Stockholm Syndrome, Night Changes, Home, No Control, You & I, and Story of My Life.

Ok, who am I kidding? I love them all. Melanie is the same too. She might be slightly more obsessed than I am though.

  After we stop laughing and compose ourselves, Mel clears her throat and says, " As I was saying, I will be helping manage them.

"It's kind of last minute deal. The main stage manager for them got sick and the second stage manager is her sister who going to be taking care of her."

"So, I have a friend who put in a good word for me and now I'm going to be helping them tomorrow night."

"Mel that is actually so insane. I'm kind of jealous." I tell her with a pout on my lips.

She gives me a look that tells me there's something else.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I may or may not have asked if I could bring you along" She replies with a huge, mischievous grin on her face.

"NO YOU FREAKING DID NOT!" I stand up so abruptly from my chair that it falls backward.

I look at her after picking the chair up. She is just sitting there with a smirk on her face like she's the coolest cat ever. Which she is to be honest.

"You are so awesome. I'm not even going to try and hide my excitement. I have never seen them in concert before. I've always wanted to go with you!"

"Girl I know this. That's why I asked if it would be alright if you tagged along. You do have to help a little though, I made I promise that you would."

"Oh my God, of course. I'll do anything to help. Wait, do we get to meet them? Omg I'm seriously fangirling right now. I need to stop." I sit back down so I don't pass out.

You might think I'm being dramatic. But if you were a Directioner, you'd understand the feeling. It doesn't matter what kind of person you are, if you found out you were getting to see them in concert, you'd flip too.

"I'm pretty sure we'll get to meet them at some point. I really don't see how we would miss them." She tells me.

"Ok, ok. I'm not freaking out at all", I say.

There's a long pause.

"Ok I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to wear. I'm not just showing up for fun. I'm there to work right? So I can't wear something too
nice or too casual. Maybe just a cute shirt and jeans? I really never care how I look so it's fine."

Melanie grabs my shoulders, "Sade, calm down honey. It's gonna be okay. You know I'll help you pick out an outfit. Also, you're like the prettiest girl ever and can pull anything off. So don't worry."

"You always say that, but it's vice versa. So don't even." I huff.

"Trust me, we've got this. We're gonna show up tomorrow night, work our asses off, while getting the best seats ever at a 1D concert may I remind you, and we're gonna meet those sexy bastards afterwards. Ok?" Mel asks with a stern look on her face.

I pause for a moment. Just relishing in the fact that she made this happen. Melanie can be.... persuasive in her own way. But man does it pay off.

"Mel, you're the best, best friend ever. Thank you so much." I finally tell her.

"I already know this. And you're welcome."

"Now", she says with authority, "let's try on some fucking outfits".

I smirk at her and nod.

I can not wait for tomorrow night. It's gonna be insane.

——————
First chapter = finished!
I am sooooo excited about this. I have the whole story mapped out in my head and I can't wait for it to unfold. Just hang in there and it will get better. 
Thanks for reading.