Chapter 23: Unusual

Joshua

"Your room is large, but it feels so empty," Jeonghan said as he roamed his eyes around Seungcheol's room. "How did you managed to live here alone? I can't imagine how boring it is not to have any roommate."

"Didn't I told you I'm used to it? It's not like I have any choice. No one wants to share a room with me," Seungcheol responded with a shrug as he sat down on his bed.

This is the second time that we entered his room but I didn't had the chance to carefully look at his room last night since I was so nervous of being caught. But now that I'm here again, I scanned his room too.

There's two bed, one is where Seungcheol is sitting at which is most probably his bed and the other one is neat and clear, plain black curtains on the windows, no designs on the wall, no picture frames laid on his study table nor his side table, book shelves full of educational books, no novels or such.

He doesn't even have foods on his mini-fridge nor any drinks.

Now I can agree with Jeonghan.

"Those fools," Jeonghan mumbled.

Had I known Seungcheol is staying alone, I could've volunteered to share a room with him. I always knew about him. Seeing him alone everywhere. I know about his reputation but never had I ever think of him as that. I don't like to judge people based on what I just heard. That is why I'm so guilty for judging Jeonghan when Jun had told me his pranks. I don't want to repeat that.

"How about you, Shua?"

I turned my attention to Jeonghan who's currently lying down on the couch.

"What about me?" I asked, sitting down beside Seungcheol.

"Are you going to sleepover here too?"

I shake my head slowly, "I'd love to, but Jihoon's gonna be alone in our room if I do so."

He nodded understandingly.

I'm really not great at observing people but looking at Jeonghan right now, he probably decided to have a sleepover in Seungcheol's room to clear off his mind and avoid thinking too much about what happened earlier.

I would do the same but my friend probably needs someone right now.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Seungcheol suggested amidst the silence that ensued between us.

Jeonghan instantly sat up from his position, "What do you have there?"

"I have Hollywood movies here..."

"Let us see," I said and went towards his side table. I rummaged through the several CD's there with Jeonghan whispering 'no' at everything I showed.

"Wait— how about this," I said as I pulled out one CD.

"Maze Runner?" Jeonghan asked with his brows furrowed. "What's that?"

"It's a novel. Action-adventure," I said. "I read its story before and I've been thinking of watching its movie but I always forgot about this."