She nods, giving permission and I lift her into my arms as she wraps those sexy fucking legs around my waist. Shutting the front door behind us, I carry her to my bedroom.

Fuck the food!

I lay her on my bed, climbing on top, devouring her with kisses. Our bodies move in sync, craving each other, ready to get lost in my sheets.

"Remember when I asked if you wanted more kink?" She nods her head. "Well how much more do you want?"

"I trust that you know what you're doing." She seductively bites her bottom lip, arching her back, pushing herself into me.

"Well if that's the case...I'm fully in control of your body tonight." A sinful smile forms on my face and I start sucking on her neck. "Tell me you're mine," I breathe my words into her skin.

She bites her plump lip harder, loving my control. "I'm yours."

"Good girl." I wink and get up from the bed, making my way to my dresser.

I pull out a mask and some ropes along with a new vibrating wand that I picked up at one of the local sex shops after work. I lay the toys on the bed next to her and her eyes grow curious before I cover them with the blindfold.

"I'm going to leave your mouth uncovered because I want to hear you scream my name."

She nods again and I slide off her dress, watching the chills cover her body.

To my surprise, she isn't wearing a bra...or panties.

So fucking hot.

I trace her hips with my hands as a mischievous grin forms on my face. "You did this for me?"

"I didn't want to lose my thong again, especially after what happened last time," she says teasingly, laughing at her own joke.

"You're right. You should never have panties on when you're around me."

I grab the black ropes, keeping her on her back, and secure her wrists and ankles, anchoring her to my bed frame. Tugging the rope tighter, I make sure she has minimal movement, giving her very little slack.

"I love seeing you spread for me, baby."

"Mmm. Take me now," she moans, demanding my dick.

"Be patient. I'm going to have some fun with you first."

It's getting harder to control myself seeing her naked and bound. I want to fuck her badly, but before I do, I want to watch her come.

Caressing her perfect tits, I move her nipple into my mouth, sucking harder as it grows. I bite down, just enough to make her squeal, seeing if she's okay with some pleasurable pain.

"You good?"

"Don't fucking stop."

"That's my girl."

I move her other nipple into my mouth, repeating the motion, sucking and biting. I watch the goosebumps travel across her skin as she arches further into me, begging to be touched at her core.

Not yet.

I move down her stomach, kissing and licking and nibbling, marking her body with tiny bruises, stopping right before her pussy.

"Please fuck me," she pleads, pulling against the ropes.

"You'll get it when I let you."

She thrusts towards me, grinning a little, breaking her submissive character. "Yes, sir!" she responds playfully.