C88. A Nightmare (2)

He jerked his head abruptly and shouted at those who were gossiping, "Do you think you people from other courtyards are all decent people? If you are, you wouldn't take a share of the betrothal gifts we got from a junior in our South Courtyard. Before you bitch about anyone else, can you just review yourselves? You really think you are the noble ones?"

The crowd's faces turned red but had nothing to argue about because it was true that their fathers and grandfathers had also taken the betrothal gifts.

Wu Yu hurried out of the school as though he didn't hear any of them, left Wu family and went to find Yu Tianbao and others.

As Yu Tianbao learned that he had said something he shouldn't have said last night, he cried and begged for mercy, "Childe Yu, I am sorry that we said something wrong, only because we were totally wasted at the time. And Wu Zhu happened to overhear it. If we knew this would happen, I wouldn't have kept the appointment."

"You invited us to hang out. Not we asked you." Jiang Xiaoliang shouted at Yu Tianbao.

"I invited you? How come? I came to Zuiyue Restaurant because Pan Fen invited me." Yu Tian was confused. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 88 - A Nightmare (2).