"no?" george says, sounding like a question.

dream removed his hand from the other boys cheek, turning over onto his back and looking up at the glow in the dark stars he hot glued onto the ceiling.

george stared at dreams side profile for a few moments, before sighing and sitting up slightly, "are you actually mad?"

dream didnt reply.

"dream?" george questions again, now fully sitting up and getting a good look at dreams face.

"cmon, it was just a joke."

and when dream doesn't respond, george takes it upon himself to hoist himself up and onto dreams lap, straddling the older boy, and looking down at him, face to face.

"your not actually mad, right? you know im joking?" george says again, a slightly worried tone in his voice.

dream stays silent, but has a look in his eye that george doesn't like to see, then, like it all happened at once, george was attacked.

the boy below him suddenly threw his hands forward, aiming for the smallers armpits, and started tickling them.

george squealed, and tried to climb off of dream, but the other kept his grip tight, and went for the youngers stomach, lifting his shirt up and continuing to tickle the soft skin.

after what felt like hours to george, and seconds to dream, the older finally settled down when george claimed that he was 'about to pee his pants'.

"ok, ok, fine!" dream says, laughing at the way george quickly got off the older boy, but still attached himself to dreams arm, resting his head on his chest.

after dream turned on his tv, switching the show to south park, is when the two boys finally settled down, george fully relaxing into dreams arms.

after an hour or two, george picked his head up, eyeing dream.

"do you think were still here, y'know in like, alternate universes?"

"yes." dream says quick and confidently.

"why?"

"i don't believe theres an alternate universe where i never met you. and if there is, i wouldn't wanna live in it." dream says, smiling as georges face dusts red.

"y- yeah. this is pretty nice. being with you, i mean. do you think theres a universe where were like, popular youtubers or something?" george says, reaching down and grabbing dreams hand under the sheets.

"yeah, what would we be popular for though?" dream questions, "what if we were like, gaming youtubers," he laughs, "like, minecraft or some shit."

george smiles, "as long as im with you i wouldn't mind it. also, dont say thay word!"

"what, shit?"

"yes! dream, stop!"

"shit, shit, shit, shit!" dream says, and george rolls his eyes.

"whats with the long face?"

"you know why."

"want me to kiss it better?" dream asks, and george has to process what george said before smiling.

"yeah, thatd be nice."

just as dream goes to lean in, theres a knock at dreams door and red and blue flashing lights outside his house, the colors entering his room through the windows.

"clay, the police are here for you!" calum yells through the door.

"shit." dream mutters, quickly getting out of bed and throwing his jeans on, messily doing the belt.

"dream?"

"wait for me, honey, watch through the windows. do not exit my room unless its your family or the police, if i get taken, come down. you got that?" dream says, putting his socks on and throwing on some old converse.

"y- yeah." george stutters, turning around and looking at the cops outside of the house.

"dont be scared, ill be okay." dream says, walking over to george and kissing his forehead.

"ill be back, would never dream of leaving you." dream says, winking.

"ok, be careful!" george replys, and as dream goes to open the door, george stands up and grabs his hand, spinning the older boy around and kissing him.

for real.

it may have been sloppy, a lot of unneeded tounge and  teeth on georges part, along with dreams drys lips, it was still perfect to both boys, and dreams heart swelled at the look on georges face once he pulled away.

"ill be back, i swear on it."

then dream left george alone.

"shit." was all the younger boy says, walking over to dreams window and watching what was about to happen.