Chapter 3: First Floor Boss

[Rogue's POV]

Sting and I attended Jellal's meeting. On his right hand stood a red haired girl.

"Before I continue, this is Erza and she'll cooperate with me in leading the meeting." Jellal said.

So that's Erza. Good to know.

The meeting was about defeating the first floor's boss. We had to divide in parties of 6 people at max. Sting and I joined a party with Erza and Jellal. Two other players joined us afterwards, Gai and Nami.
Gai has short, black hair with a bandana. He uses a black, iron sword.
Nami has long, white/silver hair. She's a beast tamer and uses a light sword. Her pet is a wolf.

We headed for the dungeon to defeat the boss. Jellal and Erza took the lead, followed by Sting and me, followed by Gai and Nami, followed by the other people who came along to defeat the first boss.

Once we arrived, Jellal opened the door to the boss' room.

There was a huge monster waiting for us. It had four Health bars. We started fighting according plan and, luckily, nobody died. We headed for the stairs to take us up to the second floor. Two parties went back to the first floor to spread the word that the second floor is now open.

[Lucy's POV]

So the second floor's been cleared, huh? That's nice.
I wonder if anyone died to accomplish that. Oh well... Let's get to the second floor if it's possible to go then.

A/N: I finally got time to update! Though it's a pretty lame chapter, hehe. I'm sorry for that. Anyway, some people may wonder, who are Gai and Nami? Well, that's a long story, but let's say it are two ocs. They'll form a minor ship with the ship name Gami. (Some people might recognize it and they may or may not be a bit fanboying/girling right now) Anyway, I hope you liked it. I personally lose some interest in writing this, but I hope it'll come back once I published this. :)
Till next time.