"Hawks." He pauses. "I miss him. So much. I know you know something. If he is alive, please tell him that I want to see him."

"You're missing a ghost, kid. I'm sorry." He flexes his wings then flies out of the apartment. I sigh getting up and locking the sliding door. After taking a few bites of some left over pizza and washing the tea cup, I go back to the couch, laying down on my back. I relax my still aching body into the cushions as I wait for Katsuki to get here. My eyes drift close finally having a moment of peace.

(Third person POV)

"Come on, man. What's the address?" Kirishima nudges his very intoxicated friend. How he managed to get that drunk Kirishima may never know.  What he does know is that he has to help him get to Y/N's apartment and it seems he has no clue where he's going. Kirishima has only been there once but didn't pay attention to how to get there unfortunately. Bakugo fumbles with his phone trying to pull up the address. Kirishima grabs the phone opening his messages.

"Oh shit!" He quickly scrolls past the very suggestive pictures of Y/N. Face turning bright red.

"Hey, don't look at the pictures!" Bakugo yells reaching for the phone. Kirishima holds the phone away, finding the address and pulling up the directions.

"I'm not looking and you had us going the wrong way!" Kirishima complains dragging Bakugo in the right direction. They finally walk up to the apartment building.

"Ha! See told you I would find it!" Bakugo smirks. Kirishima sighs opening the door for his friend. They walk into the lobby and are greeted by a tall raven hair man.

"Bakugo. How are you doing? Oh are you ok?" Kuroo asks standing up.

"It's the damn rooster." Bakugo growls. Kuroo's eyebrows shoot up in surprise at his tone. He hasn't had much interaction with the hot head but he did see the UA Festival so he is not too shocked. "I'm here to see my girlfriend."

"Yes, Y/N is expecting you. Do you remember how to get there?" Kuroo asks.

"Course I do, dumb rooster. It's uh" Bakugo looks around. He spots the elevator and perks up. "That way! Come on, shitty hair."

"I'm sorry. Do you mind giving me directions? I don't want to be roaming the halls all night." Kirishima whispers. Kuroo sends him a knowing smile and tells him the floor and apartment number. "Thanks, man"

"No problem. Good luck." Kuroo waves him off, turning on the elevator. Kirishima steps in after Bakugo who is glaring at the numbers on the wall. Sighing, Kirishima pushes the button. Bakugo turns to glare at the red head.

"You need to calm down before we get there, bro. Y/N has had a rough day and she doesn't need to be dealing with you mean attitude on top of everything else." Kirishima says. He looks at his drunk friend who's glare softens. "I don't mean that in a rude way."

"I get it! I know I fucked up today." Bakugo replies, glaring at the door. "I want to make it up to her."

"You really care about her, huh?" Kirishima asks. Glad his friends are happy together, though he is a tad envious of the couple.

"Yeah I do. More than anything." A small smile appears on his normally scowling face. It's gone as fast as it came. The doors open up and he stomps off the elevator and down the hall. Seems like he has finally figured out how to get there.

(Y/N POV)

A banging at the door wakes me from my nap. The constant hits nearly breaking my door off its hinges. I look through the peep hole and furrow my eyebrows. I unlock the door and open it revealing a tired Kirishima and a very drunk Katsuki.