Mistletoe - Jojo's x Reader

Start from the beginning

"I'd love to."

He extended his hand to you in a gentlemanly manner and you accepted it graciously. He led you out of the ballroom and through the house, wandering aimlessly while chatting.

"I didn't know that you could play the violin," Jonathan said, genuinely surprised he had never heard about this secret skill.

"It never came up," you said with a shrug.

"Even now, you're still full of surprises," Jonathan said with a smile.

The two of you stopped under an archway as Jonathan retold the story of your first encounter. He had found a cat stuck in a tree and, just as he was about to climb it, you were there. You scaled the tree with ease, bringing the cat back down as if it were nothing. Jonathan knew immediately that you were the kind of person he needed to be friends with.

You laughed as you remembered the encounter, too, and the clumsy way in which Jonathan had introduced himself to you. Even though he was much taller and bulkier now, he still held the same childlike innocence as he had back then.

"Ah, Jonathan. What are you doing out here?" Mr Joestar asked as he rounded a corner. As soon as you came into view, the question seemed ridiculous.

"I was just talking with (Y/N)," he replied with a smile.

"I see. Forgive me for interrupting. Carry on," Mr Joestar apologized. Just as he turned to walk away, he whipped his head around to point something out.

"By the way, you both seem to be standing under the mistletoe."

The two of you immediately looked up to find that he was indeed correct. The green leaves were just barely visible for you, but clearly visible for Jonathan. He looked back down at you with a bright red face, clearly embarrassed.

"I hadn't noticed. I didn't mean to stop right here..." Jonathan explained, extremely flustered.

Gathering all of your courage, you decided that it was now or never. Besides, the mistletoe was the perfect excuse to get the kiss you had always wanted. As Jonathan continued to ramble off apologies, you stood up on your toes and kissed his cheek softly.

Jonathan froze when he felt your lips touch his face. Though it seemed impossible, he turned an even brighter shade of red than he had been. You giggled at the sight and Jonathan couldn't help but notice how adorable you were.

Wordlessly, he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. Your hands landed on his chest, palms spread across his suit jacket. He leaned down so that your faces were a mere inches apart. You could feel his hot breath on your face as you stared into his eyes and he stared right back.

"May I?" He asked. His voice was smooth and sultry, as though he already knew the answer. Of course, the answer was yes.

With a nod from you as confirmation, Jonathan leaned in and kissed your lips. It was a careful, loving kiss. His grip tightened slightly on your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. It was everything you had hoped it would be, and so much more.

You pulled apart after a minute, both desperate for air. Your faces were flushed and your bodies were hot. Though you should have pulled apart entirely to cool off, you stayed in an embrace, gazing at one another with wide eyes.

"M-Merry Christmas," Jonathan stammered, unsure of what else to say. You giggled softly and Jonathan smiled.

"Merry Christmas," you echoed, before pulling him in for another kiss.

•Joseph•

It was the same lame prank he pulled every year.